General Anime Thread

Nupie The Hero
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@WyrmSpawN
It’s because when I want to talk about it with people, no one wants to ever about it around me or act like never exist and only want to talk shonen and shove in my face, no ever praises it or treat it as one of most influential anime of all time, it’s always cowboy bebop,hxh, attack on titan, eva,dbz,yugioh or some overrated show I don’t, that makes it hard for me to buy that’s one most influential anime of all time, when no one ever want to talk about it with me ever.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Nupie The Hero
Because you feel like this Anime isn’t underrated. Doesn’t make it so. Heck it’s one of the most influencial anime for the Magical Girl scene.
My favorite magical girl anime is actually Princess Tutu.
Nupie The Hero
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@igotnopicks
I feel this way because people act like it never existed around me and when I want to talk to people about sailor moon, they ignore me or act like what I say does not matter and shove nothing but shonen in my face every were I go
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Nupie The Hero
Tbf I never watched Sailor Moon.
Its influence on the shoujo demographic is undeniable, but I kinda grew up and still consume shounen content, so…
This is just a matter of you not having found the right crowd is all.
Imo
Nupie The Hero

@tehwatever
that’s not my fault people around never want to talk about sailor moon around me, I like shonen as well, too many people love to shove shonen in my face, I feel like I will never find the right crowd and plus this have been happing for years, I hate it
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Chippin’ In
My leave is almost over, so I decided to spend it squeezing in one last anime before I head to my new command. That anime? Shield Hero.
Honestly, it isn’t all that bad. But it had the misfortune of coming out at a very inopportune time. I know that there’s a second season in the works right now, so I’ll be looking forward to it.
As a sidenote, I’m probably not going to binge watch so heavily anymore. I’ve been running into a problem lately where I seem to data dump and can’t recall a single detail of any of the shows I watched.
And on that note, I guess I’m open to suggestions. I probably won’t be able to get started on them right away since my base wants to send me out to sea as soon as I arrive. But at least that way, I’ll have something to look forward to.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I finally read Emergence Metamorphosis.
I never wanted to snuff out all life as much as I do atm.
Is this what powerlessness feels like, to see something go so wrong with full knowledge that you can’t change a thing?
I feel so depressed I wanted to puke and cry. I want to save this character and ofc I can’t. The story is set in stone. She’s doomed to live out a horrible existence.
The worst part is that now I’m currently having a fantasy of saving her. Being the big man what got her out of a mess and fix her up and get her life together. But that’s just compensation, a method to console myself, to fool myself that I could have changed anything.
I hate that manga.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

my favorite anime is sailor moon (90s anime), I feel it’s a bit underrated, does anyone else likes it ?
In the US? Yep
Mexico? That anime here is sacred as part of the Holy Trinity of childhood anime, with Dragon Ball and Saint Seiya being the other two
There was pokemon, there was digimon, there was Hamtaro. But nothing ever replaces those three.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide