General Anime Thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Somehow curse tech in JJK increases in efficiency if you TOLD everybody especially your opponent, everything about it. How it works, its weakness, its timing, everything.

Whaaa–HAHAHA! The reasoning behind it is this: Now that you’ve told your opponent, it is now harder on yourself to pull it off, essentially handicapping yourself. This works because it’s like you’re cursing yourself. Hence, curse tech becomes more cursed, and it gets stronger.

It’s also a neat excuse for the writer to have characters explaining their technique mid-fight or before a fight, and it’s in everybody’s best interest to let them talk.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Red-Supernova  
@igotnopicks

Fantasy only in the sense, that reincarnation is fantastical. But not all isekai are set in ye olde JRPG kinda deal. A lot reincarnation-type isekai are set in historical and other various settings, too.  
Many isekai stories are also summoned / transported in another world without the MC dying. It’s in the word:  
Isekai, different world.

Meaning: reincarnation-type isekai is a subset of the whole isekai set. Anytime you’re pulled from one world into the next is isekai. Equestria, fecking GIRLS is isekai…ish. Actually I’m pretty sure it’s Isekai.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@igotnopicks

Well sure there was time shenanigans reversing the events of the movie. But the boy still got isekai’d at the start, and aren’t the reboots all about the players being isekai’d?
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Beelzebub from 300 Years Killing Slime is my favoritest character like no joke I love her so freaking much.

I’m still not gonna take anything back what I said about the series. It’s still a very well drawn, barely animated piece of cute anime with a non-offensive character design, doesn’t do anything new nor does it have any overarching plot nor an epic story driven narrative.

But as of ep 12 it’s my current favorite anime. Actually my favorite. Maybe because So I’m Spider has been looking kinda cheap with the dodgy 3dcg stuff and lack of background props or color, while 300 Years has been consistently looking real good even when half of the time they’re still images.

Considering this week is the end of the 1st cour, I wonder if they gonna change things up with a mid-season-shift or somehting. I hope not. I love the status quo as it is. Lemme have this for a little longer.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Okay I finally got around to the last episode of Spider for now.

It’s like hilariously bad. The CG and the 2D are not mixing very well and no spider means more human yay?. But even more than that is how convulated the plot is with Shun’s gang.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

full

I’m already missing these guys and it’s not even a day since the anime ended.

I LOVE YOU! I’m sorry I said all that stuff for the entire time I knew you, so please come back!

Oh no! What am I gonna look forward to on Saturdays?!
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
@igotnopicks  
They shouldn’t use CGI for human characters and leave it for monsters and mooks. Only Kumo worked well CGI and human chars should stick to normal animation even if also crappy. Granny being cgi was warning sight afterall
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide