General Anime Thread

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
@Penguin Dragneel  
“Remember, O Lord, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof. O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served. Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.”
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Cyborg_pony  
Correct! Bokko seems to be in the category of characters who gets tons of fanart but nobody knows where they’re from. I’m surprised her anime isn’t that known compared to Tezuka’s other works. At least from what I looked on Youtube. I’ve only found the first episode translated but I’m curious to see more.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Red-Supernova  
Because his more well-known series overshadows it along with his other works. Come to think about it, his most popular franchise was obviously the concept for another well-beloved series…

full

I mean for the live of me, I have NO idea which one that is.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
C’mon, ghost, hit ‘em with Galatians 4:16. It’s the most appropriate verse for this discussion.
For what it’s worth, the truly enlightened become fluent in Japanese eliminating their need for subs altogether. But subs are acceptable for those of us who have yet to experience that spiritual awakening.
Okay, while I do belong to the One True Church of Subs, I won’t judge you for watching dubs. While it’s not an official dogma of our Church, we have a saying that serves as a guiding principle: Love the watcher, hate the dub.

I’m going to found a new Church Of Satan, and this will be our Unholy Satanic Bible
Background Pony #3B96
Last time on Sailor Moon:

Rei goes on a date with Mamoru (after screwing up her initial plan to “trip over him”), and Usagi ends up kinda-asking Umino to go on one for spying purposes. Meanwhile, Nephrite targets a park caretaker.

Also, context is not needed (for the last LAST episode):

full
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I am having a major withdrawals. I NEED NICHIJOU

But Nichijou ain’t coming back so I guess I’m gonna have to settle with Dragon Maid which… I never watched before so I guess it’s time for me to do it.
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

@tehwatever  
You gotta watch it for Kanna.

full

Fun fact: when I did an image search for “do it for her kanna” a do it for her meme of Yuuko came up. Clearly it’s a sign.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@QuasarNova  
Saw some clips and yeah ok, it might. However Nichijou is such an overproduced series and it looks so goddamn good like, how is that allowed in a gag anime?!

I can’t go anywhere else now. I REGRET having watched Nichijou ​because now I compare every gag anime against it. Also I’m still crying over some scenes in Nichijou.
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

@tehwatever  
It’s not quite as over the top as Nichijou gets but it’s still girls being cute and funny.

And while Hakase and Kanna are both cute lolis, I’d say they’re different kinds of cute. Hakase acts her age and is more rambunctious. Kanna is more mature and is actually kinda stoic in how she presents herself.

They’re both cute and deserve protection and head pats though.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@tehwatever
It’s not quite as over the top as Nichijou gets but it’s still girls being cute and funny.
And while Hakase and Kanna are both cute lolis, I’d say they’re different kinds of cute. Hakase acts her age and is more rambunctious. Kanna is more mature and is actually kinda stoic in how she presents herself.
They’re both cute and deserve protection and head pats though.

They both need to be protected at all costs.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide