General Anime Thread

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
One of my favorite things about Irresponsible Captain Tylor is that it features Jason.  
full  
Straight from the Part 5 vhs cover.  
full  
At one point,Jason is accused of hacking the ship to pieces with a chainsaw he carries around.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@ghostfacekiller39
I love blight and trash anyway. You sez it prior: it all subjective, mi amigo. You say it trash, and it prolly is, but there is no denying that I enjoy the dub better than the sub in many cases.
As an aside, I think the dub for Toradora might be better than the original

I feel the same way about Kill La Kill.

@Goku Black  
Dubs are a blight
Dubs are fine, as long as they’re handled well. Even Funimation started to get real good at dubbing around 2005 when they redubbed DBZ’s Saiyan Saga.

Exactly. If you don’t speak Japanese, you automatically assume all subs are “good” subs.

You don’t notice a good dub, however, unless it’s absolutely AMAZING (few remember the Japanese version of MHA’s iconic “PLUS ULTRA” scene, but everybody remembers the English version). You do, however, immediately notice a bad dub, or even just a mediocre dub. And that sticks in your mind, coloring your perception.

@DeathCloud  
@ghostfacekiller39
Its not that dubs are bad (well most them are bad anyway), but very concept of dub is wrong

How so?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide