General Anime Thread

DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
Finished Heavens Feell III  
Last of FSN animated  
It was good, or great but probably last truly good Fate animated project  
Saber (Alter) still was awesome
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Man, a ton of people are HATING the ending to Attack on Titan

I heard it’s pretty controversial, which goes double because AoT was one of the BIGGEST animes for, what, the last 6-7 years?
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
It’s interesting to see people react to the first episode of Nagatoro given the direction the manga ends up going. The first 15 so chapters of Nagatoro are a lot mean spirited than the rest of the series, so it’s interesting the first episode of the anime kept the same mean spirited tone. Then again, I’m kind of glad they did because it makes the rest of the series feel more rewarding.

If they had soften the tone of Nagatoro’s character at the very beginning, I think it would have lessen the impact of her character development. It makes her eventual growth more significant. I do think in the anime she’s less mean than in the first dozeo chapters, but that’s to be expected. You’re trying to appeal to a mass audience.

And I know some people are going to take issue with the series and say that it romanticizes bullying, but as someone myself who was bullied growing up, I feel Nagatoro’s bullying is different. Sure, she made Senpai cry and all, but it’s not she threw her book bag in the trash or stuck his head in the toilet or gave him a wedgie. It was more teasing than bullying. I think a lot of her behavior comes from her wanting senpai to be more confident in himself. Grow a spine and defend what he believes in, you know? That’s why she tried acting out his manga.
Background Pony #C1DE
I know I’m going to get heavily flamed and criticized and ship-shamed for this, but…I really really really REALLY love the Davis/Kari pairing from Digimon, regardless of it never being canon.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
On twitter I saw a thing,“Name five cartoons you watched as a kid that reveal your age”.  
Here’s five animes:  
Digimon  
Monster Rancher  
Samurai Pizza Cats  
Medabots  
Dragonball (this one)  
full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide