General Anime Thread

Background Pony #9467
One of the best things of Food Wars is how it goes equal opportunity with the fanservice, so both the girls and guys get their time to show off skin.

And if you’re bisexual then that means you get the best of both worlds.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
When it comes to My Anime List, this season of anime is breaking all kinds of statistics. AOT final season is already 0.02 behind FMAB at the time of this writing and if the season goes as it is, it will surpass it easily. And Ex-Arm is already at 2.24 making it the lowest rated Tv series of all time on MAL.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@tehwatever  
Well you know, some people don’t know what they want until they have it.

And at least, if something like this can get made, who knows what else can get an anime?

Sky’s the limit, then you build a rocket.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
@Dustcan  
The dragon character. You know, the one who bullied the girl who turned into a spider? I really like Fei because she shows legitimate remorse for her past behavior.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I’m really liking the slower paced nature of Tensei Slime season 2. It’s letting the story breathe before shit hits the fan. We also finally got some character flaws with Rimuru, which was my biggest problem with season 1. Seeing Rimuru actually struggle giving speeches is not only relatable, but also a great character flaw for Rimuru to have.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Holofan4life

Ah her.

I’m interested in where her story goes. She’s been getting the short end of the stick a lot in this isekai so I’m feeling somewhat sympathetic to her. The fact that she and Kumoko both appear to be the only ones in class to reincarnate as monsters makes some interesting parallelograms between them, so I’m hoping whatever reunion they have expands on that.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
@Dustcan  
||I have a feeling the series is building to a scene where Fei meets Kumoko and Fei apologizes and the two make up. Because otherwise, Fei’s character arc feels incomplete. A big part of her character is the guilt and remorse she feels towards her past behavior. It has to be building to something. ||
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
@Dustcan  
I do wonder if the series explains later on why Kumoko and Fei are seemingly the only two people who reincarnated as animals. Kumoko I feel it’s because it was a punishment for picking on people, but Kumoko seems more open to interpretation. Maybe it’s because she was so antisocial and society is trying to teach her to be more outgoing? I don’t know.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@WyrmSpawN  
Until now I am of the opinion that they made white blood cells into big titty anime women fighting tentacle monsters in Cells At Work Dark is precisely because anime fans want only one thing.

Which means theoretically I could put an anime girl in a hijab but if she’s cute, sexy and is constantly getting undressed, molested or raped…weebs would watch, guarantee.

In fact I might just create a Goblin Slayer OC simply called Hijabi Girl.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@tehwatever  
It’s not the only thing they want, it’s just a thing many of them like.

And no, i don’t think you’ll find a great audience with that pitch.

Possibly even the opposite.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide