General Anime Thread

DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
Since we have new Cells season and new show I must reminds this
Cancer arc(s) are not body having what is defined as cancer for us, its only slightly worse than our bodies dealing with cancer everyday
Natry
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Constant Lurker
@Scrabbleman
The problem is that even the longest RPGs would take like 2 weeks top, if you’re playing them all day long. With single player level gains, either way too many people in the world would already be high level, or only the player can level up and quickly becomes boringly OP.
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
I was watching Trinity Seven and was reminded of Thanos' finger snap from the blonde haired evil twin. I like how Arata knows he's in a harem, and isn't oblivious at all.
Holofan4life
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I II II L
So, are the demons in The Promised Neverland supposed to be Muslims? Because they said they don't eat humans because of their religion. Not saying Muslims eat humans or anything, but a lot of Muslims don't eat meat and humans are made of meat.
Dex Stewart
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Holofan4life
That reminds me of the movie Trollhunter,where the characters were safe from the trolls as long as they were atheist, because the trolls could smell religious people. They hire a Muslim girl once and they don't know if that will work or not. They'd never heard of trolls encountering Muslims.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~