General Anime Thread

SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
You know what really pisses me off? Yaoi manga. It’s always sex sex sex. God forbid the writer actually focus on the EMOTIONAL aspect of a relationship rather than the physical.
And Brother I Hurt People
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

So I went to an anime store with a friend and was looking at some figurines when one of the shop workers came behind me.

“Ah, that’s from True Heart”, she said, “An old dating sim that’s just lingering mostly because of its dedicated male fanbase. The girls have big breasts. Small waists. Male bait.” She gives me this look, like she’s warning me that this is a series I don’t want to look into, woman to woman.

I didn’t have the heart to tell her that I was a total lesbian and promptly walked out of the store with my “maid robot” figurine.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide