General Anime Thread

ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
I plan on re-watching Hyouka and Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions because I enjoy Kyoto Animation, I was re-watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star, and K-On! earlier this year. Rikka Takanashi is adorable.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
So, I’ve been looking closely at the Winter 2021 schedule because I’ve never had this many anime I plan on watching before. And luckily, almost all of them airs on different days.

January 7th, Thursday – Yuru Camp

January 8th, Friday – The Promised Neverland

January 9th, Saturday – Cells at work

January 10th, Sunday – Cells at work black, Attack on Titan final season

January 11th, Monday – Non Non Biyori

January 12th, Tuesday – Tensei Slime
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Also keep in mind between 2016 and 2018, Funimation and Crunchyroll had a partnership deal where CR users could watch anime licensed by Funi. So, we might be seeing something similar to that.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
One thing’s for sure: get ready for a lot of clickbait doom and gloom videos where some random idiot says this partnership is the beginning of the end for anime.
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
I kind of see the problem with Funimation now, they’ve become the new 4Kids entertainment. Also, the last 4Kids anime that I’ve seen recently were Sonic X and Pokemon.
Background Pony #65C9
@Dex Stewart  
Hell DBZ definitely had some better English voices in the Ocean Dub. Gohan and Garlic Jr. are two examples that come to mind where the Ocean voices are infinitely superior.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide