General Anime Thread

ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
I plan on rewatching a lot KyoAni anime one day, I’ve rewatched Lucky Star, Haruhi Suzumiya, K-On!, and the English dub of Nichijou. I also saw the English dub of KonoSuba earlier this year. It’s kind of interesting that Aqua is Astolfo, Malty, and Katie Killjoy. It also fits that Megumin is Ryuko and Raphtalia and that Darkness is Homura and Mio.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
People are saying EX-ARM is going to be awful because the animation looks terrible, but remember that Kemono Friends also had bad animation and yet it still turned out to be good.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
A lot of people are writing off EX-ARM because it has terrible animation. And yeah, the animation does look bad. But animation does not make a show. What makes a show is good writing.

RWBY, Kemono Friends, and the first season of The Dragon Prince all had limited, sluggish looking animation. But despite that, all three shows are still regarded by people as being good. Why? Because the writing makes up for the lackluster animation.

Good storytelling can make up for any flaws there are with animation. If you have good characterization and good world building, the animation could look like a pile of crap. It doesn’t mean it’s unsalvageable.

TL;DR The animation for EX-ARM looks really bad, but the show can still be excellent if the writing is fantastic.
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
I plan on watching Eromanga Sensei next, I’ve seen Oreimo, Kiss x Sis, and A Sister’s All You Need, so I think I know what to expect. I also watched Okaasan Online last month, I like Mamako Oosuki.
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
I’m reminded that there’s a football player who likes Asuka Langley. Misty from Pokemon reminds me of Asuka, mainly the orange hair and the Tsundere personality. Taiga is like a small Asuka in a way, too.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Holofan4life

@QuasarNova

@Random-Rambling

Am I the only one who wants to see Gawr Gura singing her own version of Baby Shark? If this has already happened, I ask for an update. At the moment, I am unfortunately too busy to continue on this topic. But as an old Vocaloid fan I am very open-minded about the whole thing. ;-)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide