General Anime Thread

DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
@Holofan4life  
“Komi can’t communicate”  
This just sound wrong. Even if official translation hate Japanase honorifics (god forbid making their readers realize they are reading something from Japan) they should still leave Miss Komi like in some fan translations
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Apparently the anime Great Pretender is being dislike bombed on MAL because its studio, Studio WIT, is not involved with AoT Season 4 and fans are upset about that.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I get a kick out of the meme that Catarina from My Life As A Villainess is the romance equivalent of a black hole: she’s so dense that nothing can escape her pull, not even light (ie, the character associated with light magic also is crushing on her).
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I saw someone say this about Kaguya-sama on a Reddit discussion thread that I’m just gonna copy it word for word.

An author that actually understands how to use and subvert tropes properly, have a unique (almost ironic and self-deprecating) sense of humor, and is considered a god at planting plot points from insignificant details.

+

Anime staffs (VAs included) that actually love and care about the source material trying to one up the manga as best as they possibly could.

One of the best romcom anime ever
Background Pony #D9F8
Discotek has announced they’re releasing Lupin III: Dragon of Doom.

That’s 3 of the 2002-2006 Funi titles they’ve rescued and rereleased. 7 to go.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide