General Anime Thread

Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
RED ALERT!

RED ALERT!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS, FAKKU IS GIVING AWAY FREE HENTAI DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS QUARANTINE!

fakku.net/stay-home
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

There used to be a time, when anime uploaded on YouTube was so powerful it needed to be split in 3 legendary parts that sometimes were not on the same channel
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
Reminder this is how flue virus (and infected cells) look in Hataraku Saibou
full

I just recently started watching Cells At Work, and also watched videos about how the COVID-19 acts in our bodies.

In the CAW anime, it would be something like this tiny viruses would mainly attack the buildings and structures of the lungs, hiding inside them to multiply. The antibodies would react inmediately, but the COVID’s main secret weapon is to turn our antibodies againts us. The virus infects the Neutrophiles (The white-looking guys with knifes) and the T-killers (the cop-looking guys that fistfights bacteria), and will make them all to enter into a state of frenzy.

Not only they will start to destroy the viruses, but also start to knife or punch other healthy buildings and even other cells. Our body cant do nothing more than sending more and more antibodies, only to get infected by the frenzy and provoke more collateral damage.

Eventually, our body will recover, but in the worst cases, the lungs could suffer permanent irreversible damage, like Fibrosis.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
In the CAW anime, it would be something like this tiny viruses would mainly attack the buildings and structures of the lungs, hiding inside them to multiply.

This is not how viruses are in Cells at Work! They attack cell characters, not building of cells. Like generic cells attacked by flu in that picture. (People may not notice how those cells work, chapter/OVA first focusing on generic cell will make it clear, its one about Cold)  
So initially it will be like Influenza before infecting immune cells who would then go on rampage. It would end here, since its main body is really healthy (also manga is not focusing on permanent effects), or arc could continue with additional infection of some bacteria (what could happen because body also really unlucky) to make it life threatening. All it can in Black spin off where Corona infection already would be life threatening because of how sick and weakened Black body is
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
Jack the Ripper won against Heracles in an emotional battle between a man unloved by anyone and a God who loves everyone. That puts two wins for the humans, as opposed to the two losses from before.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@QuasarNova

God damn it.

I had a whole thing typed up for each question, and when I tried to post, it said “You’re banned for 1000 years!”

I said “Since when?” and I realized it had logged me out automatically.

So now my post is forever lost in the aether. Fun times.
Background Pony #D9F8
I finally finished Your Lie in April.

It felt like I was keeping my hand pressed on a grill by the end of it, but I somehow finished it.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
There is a disturbing amount of fanfic when Midoriya has a different quirk, trained by a different person or just becomes a villain. It’s like the coffee shop AU of BNHA.

This is the same kind of reason why I don’t read Naruto fanfics. Most focus on rewriting the past with what-ifs instead of you know, adding substance.
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Tag-Bot
Speaking of MHA: Season 4 finale was Wonderful!  
Got all teary-eyed a couple of times in there. Good stuff~  
Seems they skipped a chapter or 2 from the end of the fight to give a scene as a teaser for the next arc. I’m guessing they’ll go back and cover the post-fight scenes at the start of season 5.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide