General Anime Thread

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@dt  
It will be. I read the whole manga and one half of the light novel. It’s basically the prime example of villainess otome game isekai, the same way SAO and Log Horizon are prime examples of MMORPG isekai.

Believe me, there are a lot more villainess otome game isekai (shortened: VOGI) than most people think. I’ve read like ten or so of them last year.
dt
Diamond Tiara's Diamond Tiara - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
full

Bofuri ep 3. What the hell, did they actually nerf the overpowered MC in a MMO cartoon?! AotY.

For real though, I like the balancing act they did with Maple. She’s not just completely clueless, she actually realizes how ridiculous her silly build turned out to be. She’s legitimately engaging with the game in a way that she enjoys, not just improbably bumbling through gag after gag. And having a friend who understands what Kaede wants in this game enhances the experience.

Not to mention she actually faced some consequences for her actions, by getting nerfed. Nothing terrible cruel or anything (still a wholesome show), but it’s not nothing.

I’m also pleasantly surprised at how good the action looks. I was on-board for a chill cartoon with the main pair just having fun exploring and chatting, and the premiere did not set a high bar on the action front, but the fight-y bits in the past two eps haven’t been bad at all.

This show has been a real pleasant surprise.
The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
Bofuri: Kadae is pretty much a walking Shield Flare and I guess she can bind arms now. Oh Kadae, if only she realizes that specing so much into Defense won’t help her out in the long run. So far, this is a pretty interesting show, so I may keep tabs on it.
dt
Diamond Tiara's Diamond Tiara - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
This season has a been a damn good season for art direction. Dorohedoro, Somali, MagiReco, KoiAsu, Hanako-kun, Bofuri, even OshiBudo (even though I dropped it).

@DeathCloud  
Two eps in, I can totally buy that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide