General Anime Thread

dt
Diamond Tiara's Diamond Tiara - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
I am so sick of not only the stigma that animation being kids’ stuff, but also the response to that stigma. Disney marketing a 100% animated movie as “live action.” Manchildren unironically talking about MLP like it’s made for them and not little girls. And the fucking attitude that gore and fetishes are the mark of “mature” cartoons.

Like, fucking ahegao shirts, waifu tier lists, actual murderers, Elon Musk thinking what’s going to get him clout within the community is talking about waifus and rape doujins (and succeeding in getting that clout). We’re supposed to be proud of that?

I hate that shit. But I’m just not supposed to say anything, right? I’m not allowed to be angry at this sort of representation of something I care about. I’m just supposed to take everything like I’m a rock.

But no, I am not a rock. And I get it, no one fucking cares. Ultimately its my problem, thinking there could be anywhere on the internet I could escape this shit, but of course not, not even in a tiny thread in a tiny MLP board. My feelings on these things or anything don’t matter; not here, not anywhere, not to anyone. Just fucking kill me.
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
@dt  
Ma, I get ya. Lots of stupid crap out there. But that’s just the way life is.  
Stupid stuff and annoying things are everywhere. But they’re much bigger than they actually are because they stand out in our memories more.  
No one says you just have to accept things. But it’s not worth getting angry over. Cuz honestly, there’s always going to be stuff that will be infuriating like that. The key is just learning when it’s worth challenging, and when it’s just something you go “yeah, that’s stupid”, brush it aside, and move on.

In semi-anime related news: I’m thinking of doing a joke series of “My Hero Academia in 10 seconds”. Basically summing up each episode in only 10 seconds. But I lack the confidence! D=
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
@TheHappySpaceman  
True, but it remains popular even despite it. There are a ton of great animes that have incest in it but as soon as you mention it has incest, people think it’s crap. Why isn’t it the same for Game of Thrones?
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Okay, why are the intros to these episodes so long? I had to skip to nearly three minutes into episode four before I was past the opening narration, opening theme, and the recap of last episode.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
@igotnopicks  
Chivalry of a Failed Knight is also extremely well-written. However, if you mention the fact it has a sister who wants to fuck her brother, people automatically think it’s awful.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide