General Anime Thread

RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So many orphans~Alastor
Episode 21 of Shield Hero was epic. the trial scene and near execution of bitch and trash was a sight to behold. And the queen is a Monarch I’d Like to Form an alliance with AKA a MILF!
LightningMana-Crafts
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Pony figurine artist
I enjoy finding animes on Netflix  
Most recent was Saiki Kusuo that one has well-timed humor.

Before that I watched Hero Mask, was very interesting.

Watched A.I.C.O. Incarnation, felt too short. Ending was wtf

Before that, watched Aldnoah.zero. That was was pretty okay. ||I didn’t like how characters get killed then then just have a way to recover, and I HATED THAT THEY MADE SLAIN A BAD GUY SECOND SEASON!!!! GAAAAAHHH!!!! THAT RUINED IT SO MUCH FOR ME so I made ponies of him and the princess to make ne feel better afterwards but still SHITTY WRITING!!!! GAAAAHH!!!! ||

And my absolute favorite to keep up with, SEVEN DEADLY SINS!!!! YEEEEAAAAHHH!!!!! I have Hasbro nylon pony hair on its way in the mail so I can make ponies from this anime!  
HELL YEAH SISTA REPRESENT
dt
Diamond Tiara's Diamond Tiara - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
full

Star Twinkle ep 18. This week’s ep is about the hardships of being a creator, and the difficult choice between sticking to your vision and chasing trends to make a hit. About treasuring the media you like, even if it’s not for everyone. Y’know, kids’ show stuff.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
This was really great SNK episode. Even compared with last SNK ep what was full of action climax of final battle.  
This had little action and most it was character and emotions stuff and it was perfect.

Now waiting for shitstorm what next ep should cause.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I do think a strong case could be made that Attack on Titan is a top 10 anime of all time

@dt  
@Holofan4life
lol You say that about every anime you watch. You have no nuance, Holo-sama.

Some people watch anime for complex stories and like discussing deeper meanings. Some people watch anime just for the escapism and to have fun.

Both are perfectly okay and valid ways to enjoy anime.
dt
Diamond Tiara's Diamond Tiara - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
full

Hyouka ep 13.

It was nice to see Satoshi in his element, being real confident at playing the fool. Dunno about that rando who decided he’s Satoshi’s rival, though.

I liked the scene in the tent. The fish-eye effect throughout the scene gave it a cool, mystical feel. Eru was so easily distracted by all the festivals attractions, getting a legit mystery now seems really unfair.

I liked Hotaro finding Eru’s cosplay photos. These LN/novel adaptations seem to be dominated by protagonists who are wise beyond their years or whatever, so I appreciate Hyouka taking every opportunity to show how much of a teenager he is. Objectively, the photos aren’t even that good. Subjectively, I get his reaction upon seeing the girl of his dreams in those outfits.

Mayaka standing up to her senpai was awesome. The long-standing dynamics of the club were established through great character acting and voice work, as expected of the show at this point. Kouchi is basically a troll, someone who doesn’t care so much about the validity of her argument as much as the attention the argument gets her. In this particular case, it seems like she was picking a fight with Mayaka specifically. Obviously it was a mistake to engage the troll to begin with, but I understand Mayaka’s frustration in hearing someone speak so lowly about something she is passionate about, and I applaud her bravery for standing up for what she believes in. I wish I could have that kind of courage IRL.

But the best part of the whole sequence was actually Mayaka being able to step back to calm herself down. Mayaka is basically the opposite of Hotaro, in that she’s really passionate and struggles to control her emotions. But she is also continuously pushing herself to be better. The thoughtfulness with which the show portrayed Mayaka’s feelings in this scene was amazing.

Watching Mayaka desperately look for her manga hurt so good. She made the incorrect assumption that she would be able to change Kouchi’s mind with it. (She can’t because Kouchi is just a troll.) But even with that mistake, I was rooting for her so hard I was on the verge of tears. I just wanted her to get one little victory in an unwinnable scenario. Just one tiny, meaningless win and they didn’t even give her that, goddammit. This show sucks, actually.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide