General Anime Thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Just watched episodes 2-6 of Toradora. I’m officially in love with this show now.
I didn’t really know what to think of Taiga in episode one, but now I can definitely say that she’s amazing. I really like the relationship between her and Ryuuji, and I can’t wait until they finally get together.
When Ami was introduced in episode 5 I hated her - she was by far my least favourite character. This made everything that happened to her for most of episode 6 much more enjoyable than it normally would’ve been.
Everything that happened after Ryuuji finally made her drop the act drastically improved my opinion of her though - this is the first time an anime made me change my opinion about a character this quickly. She still isn’t my favourite (and probably never will be - it’s impossible to beat Taiga), but she’s slowly getting up there.
Can’t wait to watch more.

I love Taiga so much because despite being violent, she is shown as being insecure and vulnerable. That makes her relatable and a very interesting character.
DarklordYuri
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DarklordYuri> Your slut? I’m everyone’s slut!
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Yuri is best girl
I can’t believe it took me 8 episodes to realise that (dub) Taiga is voiced by the same person as Morgana from Persona 5…
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
@DarklordYuri  
Yeah.  
She also voices Kota from My Hero Academia, Fie from Trails of Cold Steel, and a bunch more.  
Ryuji also voices Speed-o’-Sound Sonic from One Punch Man and Teruki Hanazawa from Mob Psycho 100  
Minori voices Chiaki Naname from Danganronpa, Azusa Nakano from K-ON!! and many more.  
Yusaku is voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch who is in pretty much everything.  
And Ami voices Erena Todo from Love-Live and several more.
DarklordYuri
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Yuri is best girl
@Zeb  
@DarklordYuri
And Ami voices Erena Todo from Love-Live

it’s a shame she didn’t voice a Love Live character with an actual personality  
She apparently also voices a Persona 5 character (Ann Takamaki).
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Reminder that when Dragon Ball Evolution was still in production, Toriyama tried to give advice about it but the producers were so oddly confident about their version, that they ignored it.

Which is why DBE is such a hot mess and that Toriyama hated it.
DarklordYuri
Economist -

Yuri is best girl
Watched episodes 7-13 of Toradora. I don’t know how it’s possible, but it’s getting even better.  
I really enjoyed all six of these episodes, but especially 9, 10 and 13.  
Episodes 9 and 10 pretty much solidified Minori as second best girl - she was amazing throughout both of the episodes, and I loved her talk with Ryuuji.  
Episode 13 showed everything I love about Taiga and Ryuuji’s relationship and was a satisfying finale to the culture festival mini-arc (also, damn is Taiga’s dad a huge asshole).  
Speaking of Taiga, she continues making me love her more and more. She gets better and better in every episode and if this continues she might overtake Tohru as my favourite anime character.  
Ami is still a bit of a bitch, but she seems to be drinking that character development juice and I’m liking her more and more.  
I’ve also noticed that since Taiga’s dad showed up things started getting a little more serious - I wonder if this will continue.  
At this rate I might be done with this show by the end of the week.
dt
Diamond Tiara's Diamond Tiara - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
full

Hitoribocchi ep 5. I love that this show isn’t about fixing or saving these characters (even though they want to improve themselves). It only offers them (and the viewer) solace in that everyone has their own vulnerabilities and insecurities, even those they look up to. Loved Nako telling Aru she can just be herself in front of her friends. And the damn tennis match absolutely killed me.

full

Senryuu Shoujo ep 5. Fuckin’ lewd.
The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
@dt  
Re: Hitoribocchi: This show is, as I said, a treat and that’s something that I like about this show as well, the characters are allowed to be themselves and the comedy points in this show are rather fun (like the tennis match, as you mentioned).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide