General Anime Thread

DarklordYuri
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DarklordYuri> Your slut? I’m everyone’s slut!
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Yuri is best girl
I didn’t have much to do tonight so I’ve decided to watch the first episodes of both Toradora and Spice and Wolf.  
Toradora has definitely exceeded my expectations. Taiga seems to be a pretty fun character, and Ryuuji is likeable enough (though I’m sure I’ll start liking them even more as the show goes on). I’m curious to see where this one is going to go, but I can bet £50 that Taiga and Ryuuji will end up together by the end.  
Spice and Wolf is about as excellent as I was expecting. I really like the setting in this one, and the characters are pretty great - so far Holo is, indeed, best girl (well, at least in this anime :P). I have a feeling this show is going to become one of my favourites. Also, the ED is amazing.  
I’m excited to watch more of both of these.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Anglos about to ban an anime about idol zombies because of a furry pro gamer owning some dumb pro wrestler  
Is this a rhizome ?
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Holofan4life

I can’t even. My brain has shut down to the point that I’m focusing on the randomest tiny details, like calling her “Lily Zombieland Saga”, like the series she’s in is her actual last name.

It’s not quite as bad as “Cowboy Bebop at his computer”, but it’s up there.

full
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
So… What is TERF anyways?

And just to stay on topic: Best wannabe tsundere Michiru being Cute%%  
full  
full  
full  
full
dt
Diamond Tiara's Diamond Tiara - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
full

Sarazanmai ep 4. Wow. That was a lot, holy shit. Fantastic storyboarding and visual storytelling this ep.

So, it’s clear with this ep that Kazuki is actually closest to Toi now, not Enta or Haruka. Not only does Kauzki not have to hide his secret from Toi, but he is totally upfront and open about his increasingly illegal activities. It actually makes sense that Kazuki would be pushed away by Enta’s desire to return to the status quo because Kazuki is clearly not the same person he used to be. This leaves Enta in a very vulnerable place, and he seems to be the most emotionally volatile of the three. BUT, at the same time, the show also establishes that Enta and Toi have more in common than they think. Things could get really messy soon.

full

Carole and Tuesday ep 4. Also great. Gus’ scene in the bar was sweet and felt genuine. The robots were great, and all the ways they made C&T’s music video look unbelievably amateurish just killed me. This show is so effortlessly fun.
DarklordYuri
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DarklordYuri> Your slut? I’m everyone’s slut!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Yuri is best girl
Just watched episodes 2-6 of Toradora. I’m officially in love with this show now.  
I didn’t really know what to think of Taiga in episode one, but now I can definitely say that she’s amazing. I really like the relationship between her and Ryuuji, and I can’t wait until they finally get together.  
When Ami was introduced in episode 5 I hated her - she was by far my least favourite character. This made everything that happened to her for most of episode 6 much more enjoyable than it normally would’ve been.  
Everything that happened after Ryuuji finally made her drop the act drastically improved my opinion of her though - this is the first time an anime made me change my opinion about a character this quickly. She still isn’t my favourite (and probably never will be - it’s impossible to beat Taiga), but she’s slowly getting up there.  
Can’t wait to watch more.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Fairy Tail Episode 303: Together, Always

Holy crap, that episode was brutal!

Gajeel sacrificing himself almost made me cry, and Mest brainwashing Brandish to stab August was just heartbreaking. Not to mention the heavy amount of blood.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide