General Anime Thread

DarklordYuri
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DarklordYuri> Your slut? I’m everyone’s slut!
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Yuri is best girl
Watched episodes 2-4 of My Roommate is a Cat.  
This show has a rough start, but it keeps getting better and better. Episode 2 was pretty good, and the cat got a name (Haru), which is nice. 3 and 4 were excellent though (3 had one hell of a feels trip, too).  
Subaru is way less annoying and more likeable than he was in episode 1, and I like how the show slowly shows what the relationship with his parents was like. Haru continues being the best character though, and (from the bits that were shown so far) has an interesting backstory. The relationship between them is really, really sweet and is one of the best things about this show.  
I hope it continues improving in quality.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
New SNK episode was good.  
I kinda worried how it is 10 ep season and if they rush anything.  
And how much battle for Shiganshina will take and if it show basements thing (if it was 13/14 ep season I would be sure).

It’s so weird to hear talk about Humanity after all this time in manga instead Eldians and Marley

I still can’t wait how people react revelations
dt
Diamond Tiara's Diamond Tiara - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
full

Kimetsu no Yaiba ep 4. The writing is still pretty mediocre, but the visuals are really good. The fights were well-choreographed, the environments were pretty, the demons looked gross and scary, and the water effects on Tanjiro’s sword was cool.

I don’t like that they’ve shelved Nezuko for this long, she was the most interesting thing about the first ep. I really hope she does something soon. Or at least have the rest of the show get more interesting. (Por que no los dos?)

Fruits Basket ep 4. So, I was wrong about the show completely holding up, because Kagura’s characterization does not hold up at all. She’s actually high-key problematic, made worse by everyone (including Tohru!) being on her side. At least she’s not a major player (IIRC) so she probably won’t be around all that often.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide