General Anime Thread

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@WyrmSpawN

Yeah. On the one hand, it’s a terrible series with a very disturbing premise and protagonist.

On the other hand, I don’t want it to NOT be made, because censorship is literally cancer.

On the third hand, WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS?
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@WyrmSpawN

Considering how it’s all-but-confirmed that 50 Shades is Twilight fanfiction with the names changed and fantasy elements taken out, the comparison is more apt than you know.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@WyrmSpawN  
I’m not talking about the quality of writing. I’m talking about the fans. Both have fan which are mostly women, depsite the risque material that depict abuse towards women.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I really wanna watch the last episode of Non Non Biyori, but I’m also really hesitant because I know this is likely the last episode of the entire series.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I’m still amazed at how tremendous Uma Musume season 2 was. Of the anime that aired in Winter 2021, it’s in my opinion second only behind Attack on Titan: The Final Season, and it’s not like I didn’t watch a lot of anime this season. I kept up with 10 different animes, so I watched a good bulk of them. And if you were to tell me going in one of the best animes was gonna be a sequel to a series I liked but didn’t totally love, I would’ve said you were nuts.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Holofan4life  
Wait no, I was wrong. I got confused with another Musume anime.

Speaking of Uma Ika Musume, I’m still pissed that they never delved into her past.

Like, where did she come from exactly? Why come here specifically? Are there anyone else like her? There is. It’s the octopus girl. WELL, WHERE DID SHE COME FROM?!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide