General Anime Thread

Background Pony #F7B7
Netflix is getting a new Spriggan anime!

As someone who loved the movie, I definitely want to check this out.

Any chance we could get Showtaro Morikubo and Takehito Koyasu back?
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Something that has me worried is that it seems like every anime I’m looking forward to is coming out in January 2021.

Non Non Biyori season 3

Attack on Titan season 4

Tensei Slime season 2

Dragon Maid season 2

Cells At Work season 2

Cells At Work Black

Yuru Camp season 2

Zombieland Saga season 2

Of the animes I listed, only Attack on Titan, Dragon Maid, and Zombieland Saga don’t come out in January. And even so, the final season of Attack on Titan premieres in December. I worry I’m not going to have enough time to watch every anime I’m excited about.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
So, the gymnastic move known as the “standing split” or “I-Shaped Balance” has recently become popular, in much the same way that the “Virgin-Killing Sweater” or “Keyhole Sweater” has.

However, this requires an EXTREME level of flexibility, so not everyone can do it….

full

full

full

full

full

full
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I might be a little late to the game but I’ve heard Tite Kubo is making a comeback with Burn The Witch. And now that I think about it Bleach has had something of a revival in popularity with Youtubers like DBZimran showing up and analyzing different Bleach characters. It’s great to see Bleach’s legacy being revived.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
If I Ever Become Successful In Hollywood Or In The Anime Industry, I Will Make It A Mission Of Mine To Create A Modern Day Version Of Urusei Yatsura
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide