General Anime Thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
If Kazuma did get executed, what is stopping Aqua from just healing him? I know Kazuma told her to not heal him in a previous episode, but the show was making it to where if Kazuma was given the death sentence that would be the end of him even though he has Aqua by his side.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Holofan4life

It was a kangaroo court overseen by a corrupt noble. If Aqua did revive Kazuma then the guy would probably have Kazuma re-executed as many times as needed before throwing Aqua in chains, if not execute her and the entire party.
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@NitroFury  
This doesn’t bode well, since if there is no alternative source, companies like Funi can twist them to whatever they wish and they expect people to just buy it because they’re the only one- and if you don’t like it, you’re the problem.

Ask Marvel and DC how that turned out for them.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Cyborg_pony  
I agree, but at the same time, Hulu and Netflix still have a decent share of anime that Funimation has, so it won’t be a problem unless Funi does something really stupid.

Except for Fairy Tail. The only way to watch the complete dub is on Funimation, and I hate that.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
Kissanime was shit for long time. Last straw was banning people for having adblock installed.  
There were always better alternatives, some are really much better. Animepahe so far is one of best ones
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide