General Anime Thread

Background Pony #24E3
was watching Sword Art Ainlcad episodes to refamillerate and catch up.  
got to the point where the cut down the tree and he picks his new ‘Calling’…  
and was reminded of a Comic (mostly web but has/had books) called Tales of Questor.  
sans the giant burst of Light Quenton set off…
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Penguin Dragneel

I liked bleached, but the first arc is a slow burner

Do watch the 13 episodes and if still doesn’t hook you enough then just drop it.

Same goes for one piece though that one i say after 20 episodes is the checkpoint on whether you keep watching it or not.
Background Pony #24E3
@QuasarNova  
agreed, bleach starts.. slow, on everything and then abruptly throws it all into high gear.. and keeps shifting UP.

but yeah skip the last arc, its naught but ‘lets smash the Godzilla threashhold’ over and over again.  
just like Shippuden did.  
ok shippuden did it worse.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Background Pony #088F  
Yeah I heard Naruto Shippuden got bad at the end. I think it just got more and more insane as power level keeps creeping up.

I want Boruto to do the same thing Shippuden did only get more insane as time goes on.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide