General Anime Thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@DeathCloud  
Trust me, it’s for a good cause if you could tell me some.

(For context, it’s after a scene in my review in which I talk about “Sweet Little Sister” by Skid Row and make a joke basically implying that the band’s main songwriter, Rachel Bolan, is a siscon.)
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
@TheHappySpaceman  
I know about Oreimo, not details and how far incest go, but I don’t want to know. Its enough that some fun and interesting characters are wasted in it. I guess Eromanga Sensei have this stuff too. There are other but I don’t even remember titles and don’t want too
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Quick, anime fans. Do you know of any notorious anime that feature brother/sister incest?
(This is for a joke in a review I’m working on.)

Off the top of my head, KissxSis is pretty infamous. As is Domestic Girlfriend.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Quick, anime fans. Do you know of any notorious anime that feature brother/sister incest?
(This is for a joke in a review I’m working on.)

You mean like OreImo? The show literally ended with brother/sister incest.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Zeb

Well, neither has explicit sexual acts like Boku no Pico did.

At least, not that I’m aware of. I didn’t watch either series in its entirety, just random.clips here and there.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
A reminder that while Aqua may be stupid, she is actually more compassionate towards undead and demons than Eris. Eris, the one that acts like a real goddess, has an intense hatred towards undeads and demons, and that she would literally chase one till the ends of the Earth to kill it.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Scrabbleman

Aqua isn’t stupid, she just lacks all common sense.

She’s not just a water goddess, she’s also a muse of the arts: her divine creativity allows her to literally slap together works that would be considered priceless “masterpieces” by humankind. Basically the only reason she’s not incredibly rich from selling her art is because she’s incredibly lazy and finds art “boring”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide