Viewing last 25 versions of post by ghostfacekiller39 in topic General Anime Thread

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
"[@Penguin Dragneel":](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5139457#post_5139457
)  
Hey man, I'm not even shitposting this time, believe me or not. Fanservice isn't as omnipresent as people talk about - even in ecchi shows it's not - and even in spite of that, finding anime without it isn't very difficult at all. It's a minor issue some people take that tends to be blown way out of proportion.

It's hard to sympathize with a problem that can be circumvented by just looking around a bit more and putting the actual amount of content centered around panty shots and the like into perspective, both on an individual series level as well as a medium wide one.

If it's enough to keep someone off as it is, that's their problem. They can stay off at that point. It's like refusing to play a videogame because you don't like one of the side quests you heard about secondhand. Do I want to try to convince someone to play it if they have a reason like that?
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
"@Penguin Dragneel":/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5139457#post_5139457
Hey man, I'm not even shitposting this time, believe me or not. Fanservice isn't as omnipresent as people talk about - even in ecchi shows it's not - and even in spite of that, finding anime without it isn't very difficult at all. It's a minor issue some people take that tends to be blown way out of proportion.

It's hard to sympathize with a problem that can be circumvented by just looking around a bit more and putting the actual amount of content centered around panty shots and the like into perspective, both on an individual series level as well as a medium wide one.

If it's enough to keep someone off as it is, that's their problem. They can stay off at that point. It's like refusing to play a videogame because you don't like one of the side quests you heard about secondhand.
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
"@Penguin Dragneel":/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5139457#post_5139457

It's hard to sympathize with a problem that can be circumvented by just looking around a bit more and putting actual amount of content centered around panty shots and the like into perspective, both on an individual series level as well as a medium wide one.

If it's enough to keep someone off as it is, that's their problem. They can stay off at that point. It's like refusing to play a videogame because you don't like one of the side quests you heard about secondhand.
No reason given