Viewing last 25 versions of post by ghostfacekiller39 in topic General Anime Thread

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
"[@Silent_Witness":](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5124939#post_5124939
)  
If you want an H&E that's got an absurd/stupid sense of humor like Renai Boukun/something "hijinks-y," Testament ain't it. It's more like a battle/action harem. It takes itself decently seriously for the most part.

For whatever it's worth, my favorites that I'd call similar to Renai Boukun in terms of comedy are Seto no Hanayome and Kenkou Zenrakai Suieibu Umishou. TUmisheou latter starts off kind of slow/weak but it's my favorite between the two. The pros Hanayome has over it is being two cour and more consistent in its quality.

Either way, I don't think Testament is what you seem to be looking for.
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
"@Silent_Witness":/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5124939#post_5124939
If you want an H&E that's got an absurd/stupid sense of humor like Renai Boukun/something "hijinks-y," Testament ain't it. It's more like a battle/action harem. It takes itself decently seriously for the most part.

For whatever it's worth, my favorites that I'd call similar to Renai Boukun in terms of comedy are Seto no Hanayome and Kenkou Zenrakai Suieibu Umishou. The latter starts off kind of slow/weak but it's my favorite between the two. The pros Hanayome has over it is being two cour and more consistent in its quality.
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
"@Silent_Witness":/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5124939#post_5124939

For whatever it's worth, my favorites that I'd call similar to Renai Boukun in terms of comedy are Seto no Hanayome and Kenkou Zenrakai Suieibu Umishou.
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
If you want an H&E that's got an absurd/stupid sense of humor like Renai Boukun, Testament ain't it. It's more like a battle/action harem. It takes itself decently seriously for the most part.

For whatever it's worth, my favorites that I'd call similar to Renai Boukun in terms of comedy are Seto no Hanayome and Kenkou Zenrakai Suieibu Umishou.
No reason given