Viewing last 25 versions of post by ghostfacekiller39 in topic General Anime Thread

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
"[@Holofan4life":](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5104442#post_5104442
[bq="Holofan4life"]
)  

>
As much as I like following 8 animes in a given season, it feels nice to only follow two anime shows and not having to worry about squeezing four shows in a single day. [/bq]

I just gave up on seasonals entirely a few years ago. I don't think watching stuff weekly has any real benefit other than staying topical and relevant, making it easier to find people to talk about this shit with. Never had any issues with just talking about whatever I feel like, so that doesn't do shit for me.

Watching whatever I want, whenever I want, if I even feel like watching anything in the first place. No pressure. No schedules. All free. Just nNot paying attention to what's airing and going back to watch stuff that's already completed was a great move.
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
"@Holofan4life":/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5104442#post_5104442
[bq="Holofan4life"] As much as I like following 8 animes in a given season, it feels nice to only follow two anime shows and not having to worry about squeezing four shows in a single day. [/bq]
I just gave up on seasonals entirely a few years ago. I don't think watching stuff weekly has any real benefit other than staying topical and relevant, making it easier to find people to talk about this shit with. Never had any issues with just talking about whatever I feel like, so that doesn't do shit for me.

Watching whatever I want, whenever I want, if I even feel like watching anything in the first place. No pressure. No schedules. All free. Just not paying attention to what's airing and going back to watch stuff that's already completed was a great move.
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
"@Holofan4life":/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5104442#post_5104442
[bq="Holofan4life"] As much as I like following 8 animes in a given season, it feels nice to only follow two anime shows and not having to worry about squeezing four shows in a single day. [/bq]

Watching whatever I want, whenever I want, if I even feel like watching anything in the first place. No pressure. No schedules. All free.
No reason given