Viewing last 25 versions of post by tehwatever in topic General Anime Thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

"[@ghostfacekiller39":](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5100716#post_5100716
)  
I agree on the point you made on the first paragraph completely.

2nd paragraph? Also agree. But hypercasuals like me rely on 3rd party to just recommend me stuff. I already assume they're curating good anime.

I'm not too bothered to tweak my recommendation parameters or go hunting for a specific one. Most pleasant discoveries I've made have all been random accidents, after all.

I'm your cookie cutter bog standard anime consoomer. When it comes to anime I never look far.

Also

There is the question: Does Isekai make up half of the anime YOU have watched?

Some hypercasual like me would say, YES, ACTUALLY. In fact, I only watch **TWO** animes in Spring. Spider Isekai and 300 Years killing Slimes. That means **100% of what I recently watch are Isekai.*

Why those two specifically? _*YT Recommendation. Nothing else._

Edit: Im tryna say that I don't browse the entire catalogue of anime releases. I rely on *God,* basically, to just hand me two or three. If God drew me 3 isekai cards, and I don't like isekai then I prolly just skip the season or rewatch my favorite animes.

I'm an extreme casual.
No reason given
Edited by tehwatever