Viewing last 25 versions of post by Holofan4life in topic General Anime Thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
"[@Red-Supernova":](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5094408#post_5094408
[bq="Red-Supernova"]
) " 

> [
@Holofan4life":](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5094192#post_5094192
)
>
How is that anime? I got a few videos recommended to me on Youtube about it. The spider girl is very cute. [/bq]

So I'm a Spider So What is decent, but it has the tools to better than it is. The story is strong, and with better animation I feel we're looking at one of the best Isekais of all time. Maybe even one of the best animes in the last 5 years. I still recommend watching it, though, because it's highly entertaining despite the obvious shortcomings. Or at the very least read the light novels, which has a lot of character stuff the anime cut for time.
No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life