Viewing last 25 versions of post by ghostfacekiller39 in topic General Anime Thread

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
"[@pixel":](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5089307#post_5089307
)  
I absolutely see why you'd feel that way. Edgy boy for edgy kids to relate to, the type to blame society for all their personality deficits. The dark haired rape-y looking dude was fine in my book, but Light sucks. To me it isn't even about his actions, his motivation and character concept is just shit.

To be fair, I find Light way more tolerable than "[the modern take on the same character concept.":](https://preview.redd.it/tn5r62k6nd431.png?auto=webp&s=45f9aa54283964fb67fc4e406bd97ef845b3aad1) Still hard to escape the "YOU'RE ALL WHY I'M LIKE THIS." vibe he gives off.

THE WAY I AM WAS BORN BY SOCIETY. I WAS MOLDED IN ITS FLAMES. NOW I'M A KILLER, BUT I WILL KILL AND COMMIT HEINOUS ACTS TO SAVE THE REST OF YOU. Then you get stupid kids going to school and making their own Death Notes. Yeesh. It's been a decade since I was 14. I'm not angsty enough to find that type of character cool anymore.

Still better than fuckin' Hachiman and the shitheel from Classroom of the Elite, though. At least Light was written as successful and charismatic and not some whiny, misunderstood dildo that just happened to wrap everyone around his finger because he was secretly smarter and more understanding of people than all of them damn Chads and Stacies the entire time. Still bleh as fuck but it was at least as believable as a teenager becoming a cult of personality because of"we live in a society's" wrongs could be.
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
"@pixel":/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5089307#post_5089307
I absolutely see why you'd feel that way. Edgy boy for edgy kids to relate to, the type to blame society for all their personality deficits. The dark haired rape-y looking dude was fine in my book, but Light sucks. To me it isn't even about his actions, his motivation and character concept is just shit.

To be fair, I find Light way more tolerable than "the modern take on the same character concept.":https://preview.redd.it/tn5r62k6nd431.png?auto=webp&s=45f9aa54283964fb67fc4e406bd97ef845b3aad1 Still hard to escape the "YOU'RE ALL WHY I'M LIKE THIS." vibe he gives off.

THE WAY I AM WAS BORN BY SOCIETY. I WAS MOLDED IN ITS FLAMES. NOW I'M A KILLER, BUT I WILL KILL AND COMMIT HEINOUS ACTS TO SAVE THE REST OF YOU. Then you get stupid kids going to school and making their own Death Notes. Yeesh. It's been a decade since I was 14. I'm not angsty enough to find that type of character cool anymore.

Still better than fuckin' Hachiman and the shitheel from Classroom of the Elite, though. At least Light was written as successful and charismatic and not some whiny, misunderstood dildo that just happened to wrap everyone around his finger because he was secretly smarter and more understanding of people than all of them damn Chads and Stacies the entire time. Still bleh as fuck but it was at least as believable as a teenager becoming a cult of personality because of society's wrongs could be.
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
"@pixel":/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5089307#post_5089307

To be fair, I find Light way more tolerable than "the modern take on the same character concept.":https://preview.redd.it/tn5r62k6nd431.png?auto=webp&s=45f9aa54283964fb67fc4e406bd97ef845b3aad1 Still hard to escape the "YOU'RE ALL WHY I'M LIKE THIS." vibe he gives off.

Still better than fuckin' Hachiman and the shitheel from Classroom of the Elite, though. At least Light was written as successful and charismatic and not some whiny, misunderstood dildo that just happened to wrap everyone around his finger because he was secretly smarter and more understanding of people than all of them damn Chads and Stacies the entire time. Still bleh as fucok but it was at ldeast as believable as a teenager becoming a cult of personality could be.
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

Still better than fuckin' Hachiman and the shitheel from Classroom of the Elite, though. At least Light was written as successful and charismatic and not some whiny, misunderstood dildo that just happened to wrap everyone around his finger because he was secretly smarter and more understanding of people than all of them damn Chads and Stacies could ever be.
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

THE WAY I AM WAS BORN BY SOCIETY. I WAS MOLDED IN ITS FLAMES. NOW I'M A KILLER, BUT I WILL KILL AND COMMIT HEINOUS ACTS TO SAVE THE REST OF YOU. Then you get stupid kids going to school and making their own Death Notes. Yeesh. It's been a decade since I was 14. I'm not depressed and angsty enough to find that cool anymore.
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

THE WAY I AM WAS BORN BY SOCIETY. I WAS MOLDED IN ITS FLAMES. NOW I'M A KILLER, BUT I WILL KILL AND COMMIT HEINOUS ACTS TO SAVE THE REST OF YOU. Then you get stupid kids going to school and making their own Death Notes. Yeesh. It's been a decade since I was 14. I'm not depressed and angsty enough to find that cool anymore.
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

THE WAY I AM WAS BORN BY SOCIETY. I WAS MOLDED IN ITS FLAMES. NOW I'M A KILLER, BUT I WILL KILL AND COMMIT HEINOUS ACTS TO SAVE THE REST OF YOU. Then you get stupid kids going to school and making their own Death Notes. Yeesh.
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

To be fair, I find Light way more tolerable than "the modern take on the same character concept.":https://preview.redd.it/tn5r62k6nd431.png?auto=webp&s=45f9aa54283964fb67fc4e406bd97ef845b3aad1
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
I absolutely see why you'd feel that way. Edgy boy for edgy kids to relate to, the type to blame society for all their personality deficits. The dark haired rape-y looking dude was fine in my book, but Light sucks.

To be fair, I find Light way more tolerable than "the modern take on the same charachetyper concept.":https://preview.redd.it/tn5r62k6nd431.png?auto=webp&s=45f9aa54283964fb67fc4e406bd97ef845b3aad1
No reason given