Viewing last 25 versions of post by ghostfacekiller39 in topic General Anime Thread

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
oh right other things i used to say that got people riled up

Harem&Ecchi best genres, all of the shit you all watch sucks in comparison

objectivity does not exist in literary critique - which, yes, would include narrative and characterization discussion regarding anime given the same set of writing structural theories/concepts would apply, even if literature itself exists as a separate medium - at most its just intersubjectivity, which is a subjective group of standards a group of people is agreeing to utilize, but that's mostly used in codified academic metrics for artistic interpretation, and places like this thread just use pure subjectivity without fail, and that is all completely fine because on a consumer level DotA trumps intersubjectivity any day of the week given intersubjectivity is mostly just used in ways that don't exactly further any discussion except for niche, meta purposes, i.e. a group reading old, super racist literature and then discussing why the racism featured within is bad, the agreed upon metric by said group being "racism bad" and the purpose for use of an intersubjective metric being to identify instances of non-negatively portrayed racism in the work - and even something like "racism bad" is subjective, just an opinion, even if the contrary is laughable -~~don't read my posts from 5 years ago i was an edgy kid-~~

defining something as "good" or "bad" is inherently relative given that somebody has the capacity to disagree without being completely delusional a la flat earthers, hence, subjectivity

dubs bad 100% of the time

you all have gay moms

i will wank it on a biscuit and then feed that biscuit to your pets

now time for gfk to go quiet again
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

objectivity does not exist in literary critique - which, yes, would include narrative and characterization discussion regarding anime given the same set of writing structural theories/concepts would apply, even if literature itself exists as a separate medium - at most its just intersubjectivity, which is a subjective group of standards a group of people is agreeing to utilize, but that's mostly used in codified academic metrics for artistic interpretation, and places like this thread just use pure subjectivity without fail, and that is all completely fine because on a consumer level DotA trumps intersubjectivity any day of the week given intersubjectivity is mostly just used in ways that don't exactly further any discussion except for niche, meta purposes, i.e. a group reading old, super racist literature and then discussing why the racism featured within is bad, the agreed upon metric by said group being "racism bad" and the purpose for use of an intersubjective metric being to identify instances of non-negatively portrayed racism in the work - and even something like "racism bad" is subjective, just an opinion, even if the contrary is laughable -don't read my posts from 5 years ago i was an edgy kid-

defining something as "good" or "bad" is inherently relative given that somebody has the capacity to disagree without being completely delusional a la flat earthers, hence, subjectivity

dubs b
ad 100% of the time

you all have gay moms

No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

objectivity does not exist in literary critique - which, yes, would include narrative and characterization discussion regarding anime given the same set of writing structural theories/concepts would apply, even if literature itself exists as a separate medium - at most its just intersubjectivity, which is a subjective group of standards a group of people is agreeing to utilize, but that's mostly used in codified academic metrics for artistic interpretation, and places like this thread just use pure subjectivity without fail, and that is all completely fine because on a consumer level DotA trumps intersubjectivity any day of the week given intersubjectivity is mostly just used in ways that don't exactly further any discussion except for niche, meta purposes, i.e. a group reading old, super racist literature and then discussing why the racism featured within is bad, the agreed upon metric by said group being "racism bad" and the purpose for use of an intersubjective metric being to identify instances of non-negatively portrayed racism in the work

you all have gay moms

No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

objectivity does not exist in literary critique - which, yes, would include narrative and characterization discussion regarding anime given the same set of writing structural theories/concepts would apply, even if literature itself exists as a separate medium - at most its just intersubjectivity, which is a subjective group of standards a group of people is agreeing to utilize, but that's mostly used in codified academic metrics for artistic interpretation, and places like this thread just use pure subjectivity without fail, and that is all completely fine because DotA

you all have gay moms

No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

objectivity does not exist in literary critique - which, yes, would include narrative and characterization discussion regarding anime given the same set of writing structural theories/concepts would apply, even if literature itself exists as a separate medium - at most its just intersubjectivity, which is a subjective group of standards a group of people is agreeing to utilize, but that's mostly used in codified academic metrics for artistic interpretation, and places like this thread just use pure subjectivity without fail

you all have gay moms

No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

objectivity does not exist in literary critique - which, yes, would include narrative and characterization discussion regarding anime given the same set of writing structural theories would apply, even if literature itself exists as a separate medium - at most its just intersubjectivity, which is a subjective group of standards a group of people is agreeing to utilize, but that's mostly used in codified academic metrics for artistic interpretation, and places like this thread just use pure subjectivity without fail

you all have gay moms

No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

objectivity does not exist in literary critique - which, yes, would include narrative and characterization discussion regarding anime given the same set of writing theories would apply, even if literature itself exists as a separate medium - at most its just intersubjectivity, which is a subjective group of standards a group of people is agreeing to utilize, but that's mostly used in codified academic metrics for artistic interpretation, and places like this thread just use pure subjectivity without fail

you all have gay moms

No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

objectivity does not exist in literary critique, at most its just intersubjectivity, which is a subjective group of standards a group of people is agreeing to utilize, but that's mostly used in codified academic metrics for artistic interpretation, and places like this thread just use pure subjectivity without fail

you all have gay moms

No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

objectivity does not exist, at most its just intersubjectivity, which is a subjective group of standards a group of people is agreeing to utilize, but that's mostly used in codified academic metrics for artistic interpretation, and places like this thread just uses pure subjectivity without fail

you all have gay moms

No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

objectivity does not exist, at most its just intersubjectivity, which is a subjective group of standards a group of people is agreeing to utilize, but that's mostly used in codified academic metrics for artistic interpretation and this thread just uses pure subjectivity

you all have gay moms

No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

Harem&Ecchi best genre

objectivity does not exist, at most its just intersubjectivity, which is a subjective group of standards a group of people is agreeing to utilize, but that's mostly used in codified academic metrics for artistic interpretation and this thread just uses pure subjectivity

you all have gay moms

No reason given