Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic General Anime Thread

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I miss when Naruto in the old episodes said "Believe it!" It's cheesy, lame and kind of dumb. But maybe just maybe that's the point. Naruto isn't the most eloquent person after all. And coming from Naruto it's actually pretty inspirational in a corny way.

And then no-fun-allowed weeb gatekeepers whined about how it wasn't accurate to the Japanese dattebayo. It's a translation! Of course they're going to change stuff to make it sound more natural.

Then the Shippuden dub "improved" Naruto by having him say "You know." Which I found extremely forced, not charming and boring. I would've loved Kushina to say believe it instead of having her say "Y'know". Ugh.

You have to love how fanboys will harp on things that don't really matter or even have a charm to them. Who cares about fun am I right?

I am a supporter of "Believe it!" Believe it!
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I miss when Naruto in the old episodes said "Believe it!" It's cheesy, lame and kind of dumb. But maybe just maybe that's the point. Naruto isn't the most eloquent person after all. And coming from Naruto it's actually pretty inspirational in a corny way.

And then no-fun-allowed weebs whined about how it wasn't accurate to the Japanese dattebayo. It's a translation! Of course they're going to change stuff to make it sound more natural.

Then the Shippuden dub "improved" Naruto by having him say "You know." Which I found extremely forced, not charming and boring. I would've loved Kushina to say believe it instead of having her say "Y'know". Ugh.

You have to love how fanboys will harp on things that don't really matter or even have a charm to them. Who cares about fun am I right?

I am a supporter of "Believe it!" Against all those snobbish gatekeepers. Believe it!
No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training

And then no-fun-allowed weebs whined about how it wasn't accurate to the Japanese dattebayo. It's a translation! Of course they're going to change stuff to make it sound more natural.

Then the Shippuden dub "improved" Naruto by having him say "You know." Which I found extremely forced, not charming and boring. I would've loved NarKuto'shina mom to say believe it instead of having her say "Y'know". Ugh.

I am a supporter of "Believe it!" Against all those snobbish gatekeepers. Believe it!
No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training

Then the Shippuden dub "improved" Naruto by having him say "You know." Which I found extremely forced, not charming and boring. I would've loved Naruto's mom to say believe it instead of having her say "Y'know". Ugh.

No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training

Then the Shippuden dub "improved" Naruto by having him say "You know." Which I found extremely forced, not charming and boring. I would've loved Naruto's mom to say believe it instead of having her say "Y'know". Ugh.

No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
I miss when Naruto in the old episodes said "Believe it!" It's corny, cheesy, lame and kind of dumb. But maybe just maybe that's the point. Naruto isn't the most eloquent person after all. And coming from Naruto it's actually pretty inspirational in a corny way.

And then no-fun-allowed weebs whined about how it wasn't accurate to the Japanese dattebayo. It's a translation! Of course they're going to change stuff.

No reason given