Viewing last 25 versions of post by dt in topic General Anime Thread

dt
Diamond Tiara's Diamond Tiara - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
"[@ExtreVile":](/generals/general-anime-thread/post/4405971#post_4405971
)  
Yeah, I know no one reads my posts.

But this is what I mean, right? He didn't care about C&T before he watched a scene where a group of cartoon characters constantly swear. That's what gets his attention. That's the thing he wants to proudly put out there. And that scene isn't going to inspire him to pirate it now or watch it on a legal stream later.

It's like Rikka's thighs again. Is _*Gridman_* a love letter to tokusastu and giant robots? Nah, toys are for babies. Is it about technology, or escapism, or the idea that what we do in virtual spaces might actually matter? Nah, themes foare for middle-school essays. It's about Rikka's thighs and Akane's feet, amirite.
No reason given
Edited by dt
dt
Diamond -
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
"@ExtreVile":/generals/general-anime-thread/post/4405971#post_4405971

But this is what I mean, right? He didn't care about C&T before he watched a scene where a group of cartoon characters constantly swear. That's what gets his attention. That's the thing he wants to proudly put out there. And that scene isn't going to inspire him to pirate it now or watch it on a legal stream later.

It's like Rikka's thighs again. Is _Gridman_ a love letter to tokusastu and giant robots? Nah, toys are for babies. Is it about technology, or escapism, or the idea that what we do in virtual spaces might actually matter? Nah, themes for for middle-school essays. It's about Rikka's thighs and Akane's feet, amirite.
No reason given
Edited by dt
dt
Diamond -
Happy Derpy! -
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You

It's like Rikka's thighs again. Is _Gridman_ a love letter to tokusastu and giant robots? Is it about technology, or escapism, or the idea that what we do oin virtual spaces might actually matter? Nah, it's about Rikka's thighs and Akane's feet, amirite.
No reason given
Edited by dt
dt
Diamond -
Happy Derpy! -
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You

It's like Rikka's thighs again. Is _Gridman_ a love letter to tokusastu and giant robots? Is it about technology, or escapism, or the idea that what we do on virtual spaces might actually matter? Nah, it's about Rikka's thighs and Akane's feet, amirite.
No reason given
Edited by dt
dt
Diamond -
Happy Derpy! -
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You

But this is what I mean, right? He didn't care about C&T before he watched a scene where a group onf cartoon characters constantly swear. That's what gets his attention. That's the thing he wants to proudly put out there. And that scene isn't going to inspire him to pirate it now or watch it on a legal stream later.

It's like Rikka's thighs again.
No reason given
Edited by dt
dt
Diamond -
Happy Derpy! -
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You

But this is what I mean, right? He didn't care about C&T before he watched a scene where a group on cartoon characters constantly swear. That's what gets his attention. That's the thing he wants to proudly put out there. And that scene isn't going to inspire him to pirate it now or watch it on a legal stream later.

It's like Rikka's thighs again.
No reason given
Edited by dt