Viewing last 25 versions of post by dt in topic General Anime Thread

dt
Diamond Tiara's Diamond Tiara - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
![full](https://i.imgur.com/3kumCWtl.jpg!

)

*Aggretsuko** S2.

The early stuff with Anai and Retsuko's mother was quite frustrating, although to be fair, that's what they were going for. I was worried they'd rampant it up to the point that _*Neverland_* had it, where they'd undercut the catharsis every time, so I was relieved when they only did it some of the time.

[spoiler]

||
The resolution to Anai's arc was a bit weird. I didn't think it was bad, just felt unlike the series to do a more typical style of character development. I guess it works because the character is younger, and there's no guarantee the tricks from S1 would've worked better, just wasn't what I expected.[/spoiler]

||

I liked the stuff with Gori. More subdued (I didn't get as angry) but still very effective. Really gets the constant uncertainties of life.

[spoiler]

||
I figured something was up with Tadano just because of his name (I knew from _*Komi-san_* that "tada no hito" means "some guy.") but I thought the twist would be that was an alias. I was concerned at the start of the arc that it was getting too fairy tail-like, soand I'm glad it didn't turn out to be that easy for Retsuko.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
||

||
I loved Ton's speech to Retsuko at the end. Life might not inherently have meaning, but that just means we can find and choose our own reasons to live. I also liked the implication in the end that, after all the shit that was said about her on Insta, Retsuko was the one who didn't want to settle for Tadano.[/spoiler]

||

All in all, I feel like it was about as good as S1 without being exactly like S1.
No reason given
Edited by dt
dt
Diamond Tiara's Diamond Tiara - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
!https://i.imgur.com/3kumCWtl.jpg!

*Aggretsuko* S2.

The early stuff with Anai and Retsuko's mother was quite frustrating, although to be fair, that's what they were going for. I was worried they'd rampant it up to the point that _Neverland_ had it, where they'd undercut the catharsis every time, so I was relieved when they only did it some of the time.

[spoiler]The resolution to Anai's arc was a bit weird. I didn't think it was bad, just felt unlike the series to do a more typical style of character development. I guess it works because the character is younger, and there's no guarantee the tricks from S1 would've worked better, just wasn't what I expected.[/spoiler]

I liked the stuff with Gori. More subdued (I didn't get as angry) but still very effective. Really gets the constant uncertainties of life.

[spoiler]I figured something was up with Tadano just because of his name (I knew from _Komi-san_ that "tada no hito" means "some guy.") but I thought the twist would be that was an alias. I was concerned at the start of the arc that it was getting too fairy tail-like, so I'm glad it didn't turn out to be that easy for Retsuko.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I loved Ton's speech to Retsuko at the end. Life might not inherently have meaning, but that just means we can find and choose our own reasons to live. I also liked the implication in the end that, after all the shit that was said about her on Insta, Retsuko was the one who didn't want to settle for Tadano.[/spoiler]

All in all, I feel like it was about as good as S1 without being exactly like S1.
No reason given
Edited by dt