Viewing last 25 versions of post by Zeb in topic General Anime Thread

Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
"[@TheHappySpaceman":](/generals/general-anime-thread/post/4393190#post_4393190
[bq]
)  

>
Even when he’s like, "I’m gonna beat you, Kacchan!" it’s still with an air of "Because you’re so totally awesome!"

>
>
That just rubs me the wrong way, is all. Like, who the hell does that?[/bq]

Keep in mind that the "Awesome" part Deku looks up to isn't Bakugo's personality.

It's his Skills and abilities that Deku looks up to.

Remember: Bakugo was the top ranking student in the entrance exams.

And as the other students pointed out during the training exorcise: Bakugo has incredible combat instincts and can perform advanced maneuvers mid-air.

His _*skill_* is something to look up to. And that is what Deku admires and respects.

His personality: Yeah, no. I don't think it's a spoiler to say that Deku says he hates that part of Bakugo.
No reason given
Edited by Zeb
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
"@TheHappySpaceman":/generals/general-anime-thread/post/4393190#post_4393190
[bq]Even when he’s like, "I’m gonna beat you, Kacchan!" it’s still with an air of "Because you’re so totally awesome!"

That just rubs me the wrong way, is all. Like, who the hell does that?[/bq]

Keep in mind that the "Awesome" part Deku looks up to isn't Bakugo's personality.
It's his Skills and abilities that Deku looks up to.

Remember: Bakugo was the top ranking student in the entrance exams.
And as the other students pointed out during the training exorcise: Bakugo has incredible combat instincts and can perform advanced maneuvers mid-air.

His _skill_ is something to look up to. And that is what Deku admires.
His personality: Yeah, no. I don't think it's a spoiler to say that Deku says he hates that part of Bakugo.
No reason given
Edited by Zeb