Viewing last 25 versions of post by Holofan4life in topic General Anime Thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Since we're speaking of shows we like and don't like, I want to talk about a show that I absolutely dhatespise. Now, if you know anything about me, you know that I'm normally an optimistic man. In fact, I rarely find anything to be horrendous, as I don't like to feel negative or be hateful. However, with that being said, I fucking despise Tenchi Muyo! GXP.

Tenchi Muyo! GXP has some of the worst fucking characters I've ever seen in an anime. Not worst as in they're awful people, but worst as in there is little to no development of them. And on top of that, it's basically the same fucking jokes. And yeah, I know that should be expected in a Harem, but I feel the way they do it in this fucking anime is just fucking lazy. However, that's not what pisses me off the most.

In the anime, there's this girl that they are clearly setting up to be main character's love interest. Like, it is so obvious that Stevie Wonder could fucking see it. However, in the end, they just make the fucking girl chase the guy along with the other girls. Like, what the fuck? Okay, first off, she was a childhood friend of the main character. Why is she all of a sudden chasing her childhood friend around when she seemed to be normal and not dick-hungry like all the other girls? Second, and this is what I really don't understand, why the hell are you going to clearly hint that the childhood friend is going to end up with the main character and then just have the main character end up with nobody. I mean, it would be one thing if they hinted at all the girls ending up with the main character, but they don't. They instead just hint at the childhood friend ending up with him, which at least would have been somewhat satisfying to see, but they don't fucking do it.

In short, I fucking hate this anime. This is the worst harem I've ever seen and maybe even the worst anime that I've ever seen. You would literally have a more fun time pissing in a doggy bag and then drinking it.
No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Since we're speaking of shows we like and don't like, I want g to talk about a show that I absolutely despise. Now, if you know anything about me, you know that I'm normally an optimistic man. In fact, I rarely find anything to be horrendous, as I don't like to feel negative or be hateful. However, with that being said, I fucking despise Tenchi Muyo! GXP.

Tenchi Muyo! GXP has some of the worst fucking characters I've ever seen in an anime. Not worst as in they're awful people, but worst as in there is little to no development of them. And on top of that, it's basically the same fucking jokes. And yeah, I know that should be expected in a Harem, but I feel the way they do it in this fucking anime is just fucking lazy. However, that's not what pisses me off the most.

In the anime, there's this girl that they are clearly setting up to be main character's love interest. Like, it is so obvious that Stevie Wonder could fucking see it. However, in the end, they just make the fucking girl chase the guy along with the other girls. Like, what the fuck? Okay, first off, she was a childhood friend of the main character. Why is she all of a sudden chasing her childhood friend around when she seemed to be normal and not dick-hungry like all the other girls? Second, and this is what I really don't understand, why the hell are you going to clearly hint that the childhood friend is going to end up with the main character and then just have the main character end up with nobody. I mean, it would be one thing if they hinted at all the girls ending up with the main character, but they don't. They instead just hint at the childhood friend ending up with him, which at least would have been somewhat satisfying to see, but they don't fucking do it.

In short, I fucking hate this anime. This is the worst harem I've ever seen and maybe even the worst anime that I've ever seen. You would literally have a more fun time pissing in a doggy bag and then drinking it.
No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Since we're speaking of shows we like and don't like, I want g o talk about a show that I absolutely despise. Now, if you know anything about me, you know that I'm normally an optimistic man. In fact, I rarely find anything to be horrendous, as I don't like to feel negative or be hateful. However, with that being said, I fucking despise Tenchi Muyo! GXP.

No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Since we're speaking of shows we like and don't like, I want g o talk about a show that I absolutely despise. Now, if you know anything about me, you know that I'm normally an optimistic man. In fact, I rarely find anything to be horrendous, as I don't like to feel negative or be hateful. However, with that being said, I fucking despise Tenchi Muyo! GXP.

In the anime, there's this girl that they are clearly setting up to be main character's love interest. Like, it is so obvious that Stevie Wonder could fucking see it. However, in the end, they just make the fucking girl chase the guy along with the other girls. Like, what the fuck? Okay, first off, she was a childhood friend of the main character. Why is she all of a sudden chasing her childhood friend around when she seemed to be normal and not dick-hungry like all the other girls? Second, and this is what I really don't understand, why the hell are you going to clearly hint that the childhood friend is going to end with the main character and then just have the main character end up with nobody. I mean, it would be one thing if they hinted at all the girls ending up with the main character, but they don't. They instead just hint at the childhood friend ending up with him, which at least would have been somewhat satisfying to see, but they don't fucking do it.

No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life