Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic For the God-Princesses! (Warhammer 40k thread).

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
>>674812p

I have been playing Warhammer 40k since 1993, when the second edition was published in Germany. My neighbor and I joined together, he wanted to play Space Marines, so I took the Space Orks. But I had so much fun with them that I stuck with it.

Meanwhile I own besides Orkz also Imperial Army, Space Marines, Adeptus Sororitas, Grey Knights and an Orc fleet for Battlefleet Gothic. But everything Imperial is only small and insignificant to my huge orcish horde. Unfortunately I never really got around to painting or assembling much over the years. There are still complete sets of Ork battle tanks and fighta bommerz lying unpacked in some corner.

My little treasures include sourcebooks from the time of Rogue Trader such as Waaargh: Orks and lots of models from the second edition. My biggest goal is either to own a Gargante one day. I would love to build one from an old vacuum cleaner, but I will probably buy one sooner or later. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
>>674812p

I have been playing Warhammer 40k since 1993, when the second edition was published in Germany. My neighbor and I joined together, he wanted to play Space Marines, so I took the Space Orks. But I had so much fun with them that I stuck with it.

Meanwhile I own besides Orkz also Imperial Army, Space Marines, Adeptus Sororitas, Grey Knights and an Orc fleet for Battlefleet Gothic. But everything Imperial is only small and insignificant to my huge orcish horde. Unfortunately I never really got around to painting or assembling much over the years. There are still complete sets of Ork battle tanks and fighta bommerz lying unpacked in some corner.

My little treasures include sourcebooks from the time of Rougue Trader such as Waaargh: Orks and lots of models from the second edition. My biggest goal is either to own a Gargante one day. I would love to build one from an old vacuum cleaner, but I will probably buy one sooner or later. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
>>674812p

I have been playing Warhammer 40k since 1993, when the second edition was published in Germany. My neighbor and I joined together, he wanted to play Space Marines, so I took the Space Orcks. But I had so much fun with them that I stuck with it.

My little treasures include sourcebooks from the time of Rouge Trader such as Waaargh: Orcks and lots of models from the second edition. My biggest goal is either to own a Gargante one day. I would love to build one from an old vacuum cleaner, but I will probably buy one sooner or later. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian