Flash/Internet Animation General (Nostalgia allowed!)

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I have finished Level 10 of Stinkoman 20X6. I will not spoil anything in case none of you played it yet.

@HumanoSiniestro  
I think that’s relevant considering its related to the future of flash. I’ve even see The Brothers Chaps make a small short related to Ruffle on their Twitter.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
Light spoilers related to Level 10 of Stinkoman 20X6 read at your own risk:

Why is the music related to everything Level 10 so freaking awesome?! The OST for this game was already a banger but its clear The Brothers Chaps had to bring out the big guns for what may be the final flash game. Just listening to it makes me thing of how much time has gone by since Level 9. Last time I was there, I was a teen who wasn’t allowed to play video games at the time under the rule of a tyrant/drill instructor hybrid. But now here I am, by complete luck I am living on my own. Despite Homestar Runner going mostly into hibernation, I found other passions like this fandom. But I have never forgotten Homestar Runner and the memories I’ve had with that site. But I knew if H*R were to completely retire without finishing Stinkoman 20X6, I would have been super pissed. With the Flash format on its deathbed, it made me wonder if The Brothers Chaps were intentionally waiting toward a moment like this despite teasing Level 10 back in 2018? It could be seen as a dick move but just being able to play Level 10 as the finale to the flash format is just so fitting.

Another thing about the music for Level 10 is that was done by a different composer known as U.Z Inu. This may because of how much time has changed for the video game scene since 2005 but some people are speculating that U.Z Inu is really……………..Toby Fox.
Background Pony #D68E
@Red-Supernova  
Flash is still running and functioning on web browsers as of today. Reports of its demise were apparently greatly exaggerated. The killswitch on the newer versions of flash will activate on January 12th though.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide