Viewing last 25 versions of post by pixel in topic Flash/Internet Animation General (Nostalgia allowed!)

pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

"[@Red-Supernova":](/forums/generals/topics/flash-internet-animation-general-nostalgia-allowed?post_id=4962966#post_4962966
)  
I'm curious. The game you're talking about wouldn't happen to be a [spoiler]||dating sim based on an obscure 90s anime, would it?[/spoiler]

||

On topic, a guilty pleasure for me is "[Tomorrow's Nobodies.":](https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB501A32B21110A01

)

It's like an amateurish take on early Family Guy. A couple jokes that weren't exactly "PC" to begin with have gotten even less so over the years. Like, looking back at it, there's more dumb homophobic jokes than I remembered. And edgy child abuse jokes that are more uncomfortable for me now that I'm older. But when I was at the age where any reference to sex and/or drugs was inherently funny, it was my jam.
No reason given
Edited by pixel
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

"@Red-Supernova":/forums/generals/topics/flash-internet-animation-general-nostalgia-allowed?post_id=4962966#post_4962966
I'm curious. The game you're talking about wouldn't happen to be a [spoiler]dating sim based on an obscure 90s anime, would it?[/spoiler]

On topic, a guilty pleasure for me is "Tomorrow's Nobodies.":https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB501A32B21110A01

It's like an amateurish take on early Family Guy. A couple jokes that weren't exactly "PC" to begin with have gotten even less so over the years. Like, looking back at it, there's more dumb homophobic jokes than I remembered. But when I was at the age where any reference to sex and/or drugs was inherently funny, it was my jam.
No reason given
Edited by pixel