Five Nights at Freddy's thread

toxicrystal
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Sports Thread - "Did it for Tebow"

I LUB MOO!
@CobaltTheMadMage  
I don’t believe it’s Afton because don’t you think he’d put in a failsafe to make sure he wouldn’t be killed by his own creations?

I mean, I wholeheartedly agree that the girl is Eggs Benedict’s daughter. I just don’t think it’s also Afton’s daughter.  
I don’t think Afton had any children. If he did, then he would know what it’s like to be a parent, and especially what it would be like to lose your pride and joy. He wouldn’t have been able to go through with killing anywhere from five to eleven kids, I believe.

Basically, he doesn’t have the empathetic connection that’d stop him from committing the murders.
CobaltTheMadMage

And not the angry kind
@toxicrystal  
Flashback dialogue still implies the girl’s father worked on Baby and allegedly “Made her for [her]”, and apparently knew enough about her hidden subroutines to not let his daughter get close to her.
CobaltTheMadMage

And not the angry kind
@toxicrystal  
From what I gather, canonically Eggs gets scrambled, but the contents of the private room and the statements made within are still true. The non-canon part is the part where everyone makes it out of there alive.
toxicrystal
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Sports Thread - "Did it for Tebow"

I LUB MOO!
WAIT I AM WRONG

Silver Eyes isn’t canon.

EDIT: Okay, here’s what TVTropes says.

“Scott confirmed that the book is canon, but it is not directly connected to the main storyline, and therefore holds no secrets/answers related to the games.”

Keep in mind this was before SL.
Flying Pancake
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

@toxicrystal  
Okay, makes sense, you had me confused there.

(The events I was thinking of were different deaths for Purple Guy, and a seeming lack of FNAF 2’s location existing at all.)

EDIT: Wait, how do “canon” and “unrelated to the main storyline” mix? Did Silver Eyes take place in a completely separate pizzeria that just happened to also be connected to multiple murders?
Abarekiller
Thread Starter - IDW Thread
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

basically, from Scott’s post on the matter

The book itself is non-canon, but elements from it are.  
The elements we know is canon is  
William Afton  
A “creator” of the animatronics being killed by a nameless animatronic after depression.

What we don’t know if is Afton is “Purple guy” which again, in my theory, he isn’t Ennard is (no matter how you look at it, that ending gives you “Purple Guy origins” feeling)

which from there, we could figure out.

Afton killed by Ennard, Ennard takes on Afton’s appearance  
Ennard kills the other “Creator” in “FNAF World” Secret ending, and (under Baby’s voice) says “The show will begin” probably a sign of the killings as “The Purple Guy”

keep in mind, the “other creator” has to be killed after sister location, since none of the animatronics had left.

The major question is now. Who the fuck is Balora?
Abarekiller

@toxicrystal  
Which again, is probably an element which is non-canon.  
Assuming the protagonist we play as is Afton (which going by “flash back audio” we hear inbetween nights, implies the little girl is your daughter, which you (afton) designed baby after) this is most definitely where he meets his end

personally, I haven’t even finished silver eyes…it’s a meh book.
Abarekiller

@toxicrystal  
We don’t know. I assume pretty much anything dealing with Charlie and her friends are non-canon, while anything dealing with Afton and Henry is canon (The creator killed in “World” matches up almost perfectly with Henry in the book)
Abarekiller

@Flying Pancake  
Yeah, closed down more than likely by the bite of 83

We probably are looking at something like this

Fazbear’s pizza closes at 83 (due to accidental death of boy)  
Afton goes to Sister Location  
Fazbear diner opens up (killing starts)  
Killings  
Fazbear diner closes  
re-opens back up as Pizza again for 87
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide