Five Nights at Freddy's thread

GreenLinzerd
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Bung a rock at it!
Another one.

Mark seems to think this is the last episode, but there’s no “FINAL” in the title, so I guess he’s leaving his options open in case someone finds another easter egg.
CobaltTheMadMage

And not the angry kind
Am I the only one who kinda saw the plot to Sister Location coming?

I mean not necessarily the twist at the end, but just the general concept that the animatronics were sentient, mistreated, and wanted to escape their special hell?
Abarekiller
Thread Starter - IDW Thread
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

So, going by the theories

Protagonist - You are William Aftonon’

William Afton = Purple Guy

Ennard = William afton = Purple guy

This would mean, that William Afton is dead, meaning he has been dead prior to the events of Five Nights at Freddy’s “Flashback mini-games” (you only live once) and that What was in “Spring Trap” is Ennard, whom is in Afton’s body.

Which again, would explain how Purple Guy is still alive, and possibly not a ghost.

What if we take this to the next step? Perhaps, Afton was never the purple guy at all, perhaps It was all Ennard.

Since the first killings, It was all Ennard, that Ennard is literally the Purple guy.

If we go by this, the timeline would be.

Five Nights 4

Sister Location (Around this time, World happens and the other creator dies)

Five Nights 2

Five Nights 1

Five Nights 3

I mean, we assume that Purple guy is a human…but what if not? Perhaps all this time, it was Animatronics vs Animatronics, The spirits of the Children vs AI that became too real for their own good.

“Don’t blame the purple guy, you don’t know what we have been through”
CobaltTheMadMage

And not the angry kind
@Abarekiller  
I’ve seen that theory before, makes a bit of sense given they would still be following Afton’s murder subroutines even while impersonating the man directly, but then that begs the question of why Purple Guy was able to bleed so much once Springtrap went off on them.

It would possibly explain how it managed to have endoskeleton parts so deeply embedded within the flesh like that, though.

And in hindsight the implication that the child from 4 is Afton’s son, given the Private Room lets him keep tabs on his bedroom and hall, would shed some light on why the child’s parents were insistent on throwing him a birthday party at Fredbear’s despite his abhorrence of the place: they owned it, and would consequently be able to throw him a party there at employee’s/owner’s discount rather than have to spend possibly more money going somewhere else.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
I have yet to read “The Silver Eyes”. But criticisms…as well as lacking a Kindle…are preventing me from buying it.
CobaltTheMadMage

And not the angry kind
@toxicrystal  
Secret ending implies that the little girl in the flashback dialogues was EB’s daughter, and that EB at the very least worked on Circus Baby and possibly other animatronics.

So either he is Afton, a relative of Afton’s, or an employee of Afton Electronics.

or maybe he’s the older brother pursuing the slim chance his little sister is still alive after feeling guilty about what happened to his little brother?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide