Fire Emblem Stuff

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Well, I finally did it. I’ve bought Three Houses.
A used copy.
For full price.
In another city.
In a very heated day ( I’m glad that I had cold water).
The conversation I had with the employee was very funny.
“So, do you like Pokemon? Pokemon Scarlet is coming”
“Nope, I don’t like Pokemon”
“And do you like Xenoblade?”
“No, less”
I was about to bring up that I played 200 hours in three Xenoblade games just to say I wanted to like it. xD
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Hope you enjoy the game like we did. It’s not bad.
Your story reminds me of how I bought Fates at full price, only to find out it was used. I brought it back to bring it up to them, and the guy who sold it to me left on break, so I settled for flipping him off behind his back. Got some refund change from another worker, though.
Ring Team
Artist -

Oh, that one.
I ‘m not that familiar with Fates because I’m not that fan of Fire Emblem and because I didn’t like that it was sold in two different games + one third route.
But at least I enjoyed Awakening. The story was simple yet effective, Lucina is great, some comedic moments were great, the soundtrack is phenomenal… It’s one of the best 3DS games.
If I end up loving Three Houses, I could buy Three Hopes.
Ring Team
Artist -

@Meanlucario
Yeah, I know. It’s called Fire Emblem Warriors. However, if the characters from Three Houses are great (which seems to be the case), I have a big reason to buy it.
That said, I don’t know when I’m gonna finish it.
Ring Team
Artist -

@Sparx
Yup, I played a game and a demo. The demo was Hyrule Warriors from 3DS. I didn’t buy it because it was too easy (I like the Dark Souls formula more). But the game was Age of Calamity. While I thought the story of Breath of the Wild was too basic, it has a huge value in the way the characters are linked to the lore, so I bought the game for the characters dynamic.
Age of Calamity was great for me because of the characters (and kudos for the music). If I end up liking the characters from Three Houses (which might be the case in the future), I’ll buy Three Hopes.
Meanlucario
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Started Path of Radiance today on my modded Nintendo PC. My friend offered my his copy, but I wanted the ability to save before the infamous Black Knight fight.
Meanlucario
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Any idea why Nintendo’s mobile Youtube channel has what I assume are FE voice actors over FE4 screenshots? Asking since the video titles are in Japanese.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide