Fire Emblem Stuff

Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@igotnopicks

Even still, it’s like they either missed a grand opportunity or just wanted to keep the good stuff from the fans.

The same way Square is often stingy with their properties.
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
@Meanlucario

Ashen Wolves is, indeed, a sidestory that takes place between Byleth getting the Sword of the Creator and things going to hell in a handbasket. It’s even listed as “Side Story” on the main menu. And has its own save slots.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Dirty Bit  
Nah from the last time I saw God Shattering Star is more than like 4 minutes. With the latin coming in near the end of the event it would be 8 minutes long. See the time constaints.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Dirty Bit  
Here’s the thing about Id Purpose. It’s not that beefy of a song in Smash and you get the simple gist of the song in Smash without even listening to the Fire Emblem track.

The longest song in Smash is Bayonetta with 5 minutes and 16 seconds. And that’s because the song sounds fast unlike any Fire Emblem song including God Shattering Star. If the song sounds fast at the beginning then it’s fast throughout the song.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
The very first NES Fire Emblem is coming out today on Switch. I’m going to get it, because I love retro games.

As for the drama over it being a limited time release, (I can kinda understand that for the SMB anniversary stuff) though that might be, because they might put it on the Online Service’s NES library later. Though, as I said I’m getting it regardless just in case, and also in hopes if it sells well Nintendo might localize more Japan-only games. EarthBound 3 anyone?

Come to think of it, this year is Fire Emblem’s 30th anniversary, SMB’s 35th, and the 40th for the Game & Watch.
Kazapsky

Five scoops of ice cream
@Meanlucario

Still working on the Wolves - the sidestory is several chapters long, and I’ve been busy this week.

After that, I’m not sure, but I’m leaning Black Eagles.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide