Fire Emblem Stuff

Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
@Meanlucario

If you’re gonna bet your nation’s survival on an artifact so picky about its wielder you have to yank someone out of another universe to make it work … you really don’t have any business complaining about said wielder’s conduct.
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
@Meanlucario

Considering the whole “kidnapped and forced into a war that didn’t concern them” bit, the Askrans are lucky the summoner didn’t just turn around and immediately defect to Embla.
Kazapsky

Five scoops of ice cream
Verdant Winds ending, complete. Random thoughts:

Why oh WHY does Flayn’s default speech-bubble portrait have to be so goddamn uncanny-valley? That’s not a friendly smile, that’s the smile of the creepy kid who’s luring you into the cannibal village.

Hey Nemesis, there’s something written on this arrow - it says EAT SHIT! Ha!

With the exception of cutscenes and mounted targets, EVERY ranged attack in this game is a nutshot. How does anyone in Fodlan reproduce?

Oh, Raphael. Half the time I don’t know whether to slap you on the back or upside the head.

Goddammit, Rhea. At least two-thirds of Fodlan’s issues as of the start of the game are your fault. HOW exactly are you and your personality cult the good guys?

Lorenz grates on my nerves. Even when he’s genuinely trying to help he talks down to people, and it’s not like his combat performance justifies that ego. The worst part is, since I’m now spoiled by Lysithea’s firepower, I need to recruit him to get the most out of her - since someone decided to gate HER best support item behind HIS paralogue.

Speaking of best mage, DAMN that girl got a bum deal out of life! No wonder she’s got a chip on her shoulder.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@Kazapsky

Yeah, Lorenz is just annoying, cool timeskip design notwithstanding.

Doesn’t surprise me that him and Ferdinand enjoy each other’s company.

Also, yeah, poor Lysithea…
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Kazapsky  
The higher ups in the church’s group are following her since they know her and the truth, even showing their distaste for the church itself and it’s system. She’s not even wrong, since Sothis was a god and was able to free you from the abyss. Still, Rhea and Edgelord are two broken crazies, and I hate that the fandom flocks to them.

Here’s an idea for Lysithea I don’t think you realize is the way to go: warp bot.

And the best S-support ending in TH:

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide