Fire Emblem Stuff

Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Meanlucario  
He got his revenge.He was carried by a promoted Wolt sniper that he invested in since Chapter 1. Which is funny because Mangs always says snipers are bad XD
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Sparx  
It’s archers that Mangs and Mekkkah say are bad, due to usually having average to below average stats and no 1 range. Manges loves Jeorge, a Sniper. Early archers tend to not be worth the investment that early mounted units or others that have access to 1-2 range, though his luck may allow Mangs to be “unconventional.“
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Meanlucario  
Speaking of luck. The best part for me was when an enemy Beserker hit himself with a 69 damage crit and killed himself with a devil axe XD
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I’m know I’ve said the before, but watching my younger brother play TH reminded me about them and that they annoy me: TH would work better without Byleth and ||joining the villains as your very first route || was a big mistake, as well as making only female lords bi.

Also, he’s playing the Red route first, and when I tried to tell him that there will be a choice and he shouldn’t go with Edgelord, but he wasn’t willing to listen. It hurts not being able to stop people from making the same mistake you made.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Finally got back into TH, even with a drifting controller. Chapter 16 of Blue has been cleared, every item stolen or looted, Dedue is back, and now he’s crushing Mercedes’s puss with their A support achieved. Can’t wait for Dimitri to no longer be unsupportable and I can have him hook up with Ingrid and actually attend class.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
And chapter 17 of Blue cleared. Couldn’t steal Claude’s master seal since he has too much speed, and I forgot the chest, though it only has Umbral Steel, which I can live with missing. I now have Dimitri no longer a raving madman and willing to participate in training and support. Now I have him and Ingrid at an A support, and wish you can have Byleth shout out “just fuck already” during A supports.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide