Fire Emblem Stuff

TenaciousDreamer2nd

I’m playing Awakening. I’m on the first Paralogue chapter trying to recruit Donny and I keep trying to have the rest of my party soften the enemies up so he can finish them. And of course, they keep killing the enemies instead of just weakening them, so he can’t get any exp, so I keep having to restart.

Edit: Finally figured out a strategy by having everybody corner some archers so they can’t attack while he picks off them off. That did the trick.
shinigamiPeter

@Jarkes  
Robin is pretty popular in both genders. It mostly seems to go down to whether you want to be Lucina’s husband, or Lucina’s mother.  
Definitely much more even than Corrins, where most people hate the male but love female (much better design and a general feeling of Corrin’s naive, gentle nature fits more with female), and Byleth’s, where people are kinda neutral on the male but like female (which is ironic, considering how many people disliked F!Byleth’s design when it was first revealed; I think being able to romance all three lords, having more same gender romance options in general, and the 200% are the reasons here).  
Also, that’s definitely M!Corrin in the picture.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@TenaciousDreamer2nd  
That’s why you give him bronze weapons when you want to weaken, and steel/silver when you need him to kill. It’s how Jagens work (the good ones at least). And if he’s paired with Donnel, he’ll do more supporting than killing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide