Fire Emblem Stuff

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Pepsi_Al  
Yep. Everyone has their own opinion on this stuff, and it’s better to let people enjoy their ships. Face me in the back alley and I’ll show you why Lyn/Hector is true shit compare to Chrom/Sumia.
Pepsi_Al
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Meanlucario: Hector X Lyn has a love confession, a reasonable explanation for why Caelin is under Ostian jurisdiction in FE6, actual chemistry, allows the part about Hector’s character arc that involves Uther to conclude, allows a conversation of Lyn’s that she has regardless of her Supports to conclude instead of go nowhere during scenarios such as where she’s paired with Rath, ties into Hector’s paired endings, and allows Lyn to fulfill the lord archetype. How is it “shit” compared to Hector X Florina, which has none of that, a slower Support growth, no interaction, and makes no sense from a relationship standpoint? Or Chrom X Sumia, which has horrible Supports, a forced romance, and an outright contradiction with Wings of Justice?
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Pepsi_Al  
Huh, I’m assume most FE fans would implode at the suggestion. And in all honestly, I don’t care about Lyn/Hector as I ship. I never got into their game to really ship any one, though I do like Chrom/Sumia, though I’m already a heathen for liking Awakening, saying that Fates isn’t the worst thing ever, and not liking the Radiance series (I’ve only played Radiant Dawn).
Pepsi_Al
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Meanlucario: I would have a go at anyone who says that Ike is a bad unit (he’s only outclassed by Haar, Jill, Titania, and Volug in RD, and Boyd, Reyson, and mounted units who join before the bridge in PoR), but he’s easily not the best character ever. But he’s alright all the same.

And alright. I really should have figured that was the case. I guess it just didn’t seem like it.

I already gave my reasoning for why I dislike the Chrom X Sumia pairing. I won’t hold liking it against you. It’s just that when I saw it for myself, I was a little put-off by it. Sure it’s given special treatment. But there’s really no apparent reason for said treatment. Nothing that at least made me want to ship it. Especially not in comparison to Chrom X Olivia. But Cynthia’s behavior in Wings of Justice being not much different as Chrom’s daughter than when she’s Fred’s/Gaius’s/Robin’s/Henry’s daughter was the last straw for me in regards to Chrom X Sumia, and what caused me to think “just what was I.S. thinking here”.

And I don’t care about if anyone likes Awakening or Fates. To be honest, I feel like Fates isn’t the worst thing ever, myself. Awakening, I would put around the tier of Sacred Stones, Shadow Dragon, and Radiant Dawn. Take that how you will.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Pepsi_Al  
Ike is alright at worst, but the fandom seems to worship the very sprites used for his in-game portrait. It’s kind of the reason I roll my eyes when the same people whine that there aren’t that many non-sword lords.

Text makes it harder to convey sarcasm.

Honestly, I hated Shadow Dragon, and believe that Echoes is a great example of a FE remake. Fates has problems, but is at least fun (and casual mode makes it so I never have to reset a level because someone dies). Sacred Stones I like, though I haven’t touched it in years, and Radiant Dawn became too tedious near the end, making me not get very far in a second run (I hate it when stuff is locked behind a second playthrough).
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@neutralgrey  
Yep. There are likely others that could explain it better, and there’s a system that increases your chance of getting a 5* unit the longer you go without summoning one. Still, 3% isn’t a very good chance, so unless you’re a whale with more than enough money spare, don’t try it too much.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@neutralgrey  
Basically, whale are those that spend hundreds or thousands on dollars on a game, mostly through microtransactions, dolphins less but still quite a bit, and minnows very little, if any (they’re the group that tries to avoid adding much or any money via microtransactions after obtaining the game). The gaming industry made that comparison, not me.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide