Fire Emblem Stuff

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I forgot how much I enjoyed Warriors, though the item farming and getting the S-rank on certain maps is very annoying. Also got all the Anna’s Mementos in the base story and Fates DLC.
shinigamiPeter

@Meanlucario  
Warriors annoys me. Like, I really like it, on mechanical level it’s great, but they made so many PR and roster-related mistakes (4 archers with exactly same moveset? And one of them is DLC despite already being in the game? Really?), that it left everyone with skewed impressions of the game…
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@shinigamiPeter  
Related to the NPC thing there were two for the Fates group (Niles and Oboro), and one for Awakening and Shadow Dragon (Owain and Navarre). At least complain about the former two due to the number of sword users in Warriors.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
You want to know what’s scary? Heroes may have figured out how to do a futuristic FE game. Just look at what the free unit uses (she counts as a cavalier by the way):

full
shinigamiPeter

@shinigamiPeter
And every group had a character that was only an NPC unless you bought the DLCs in that game.

And that a problem. Those characters already existed in the game- models, voice lines and all. Asking players to pay extra for something that is already in the game is really scummy.  
@shinigamiPeter
Related to the NPC thing there were two for the Fates group (Niles and Oboro), and one for Awakening and Shadow Dragon (Owain and Navarre). At least complain about the former two due to the number of sword users in Warriors.

I agree that the game had too many sword users (not helped by Koei making OC lords one of those too). And in general one of my biggest problems with the game is leaning so heavly on clones when they didn’t even fulfil all the classic archetypes (no armored knight, cavalry lances etc.). But at least Owain and Navarre were the only clones of Ryoma and Lyn (and they were from different games for the sake of maps with “this game only” limits).

Niles, on the other hand, was fourth clone of exactly same fighting style. Say what you will about sword users, but they had varied playstyles. Bow users had one, which made the “bow only” maps a torture if you didn’t really like the way they played (I didn’t).

And now that I think about it, having Oboro locked behind DLC, despite her already being in the game and the fact that her very existance would’ve increased the quality of the base roster (reminder that in base game all lance users were pegasus knights with exactly same moveset), is entire other bothersome issue.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@shinigamiPeter  
Welcome to the Warrior franchise. You should see Jim Sterling’s videos on Dynasty Warriors, since he loved the series until the last one forced him to realize just how bad it has gotten.

Personally, I think it’s worst since it’s two clones where Niles is just one.

I find bows alright, though giving their weapons skills that do bonus damage to other types helps a lot.

Won’t disagree with you there. The Fates DLC at least includes Azura, another foot lancer user.
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
Going back and forth between watching Bofuri and playing 3 Houses can be kinda jarring - because of the markedly different tones, and also because of the VERY different usage of the phrase “Flame Emperor”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide