Scheduled (Possible) Site Outage Due to maintenance at our hosting provider, Derpibooru may be offline or intermitently unavailable starting at 20:00UTC on July 6th. This maintenance may last up to eight hours.

Fire Emblem Stuff

The Equestrian Zodiac
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
And with that, I've finished Awakening, FUCK the last boss fight though, and I thought Stella Glow's True Final Boss was BS. All in all, I thought it was a pretty good game and I can see why people would put this on a fairly high ranking.
Meanlucario
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Steel/Lonely type
@The Equestrian Zodiac
Now I suggest going to Wireless, /bonus Box, and than Bonus Maps. Fire Emblem sometimes have a way or recruiting NPCs, often villains, called Creature Campaign, and this is Awakening's version of it. Opening up the wiki to see how to recruit them may be necessary, since some of them are tricky.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
So, Meanlucario, what do you personally think about Sacred Stones? It's usually considered very easy because of the ability to level grind in the dungeons, but from what I remember of playing it, it still wasn't THAT easy.
Jarkes
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Marx

Sounds about right. I think it's also shorter than most other games in the series (only 20 chapters not counting Gaiden ones, though you do still have to play through it twice in order to do both Ehpraim and Erikia's routes).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Travelling Pony Museum

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~