Viewing last 25 versions of post by Pepsi_Al in topic Fire Emblem Stuff

Pepsi_Al
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

"[@Meanlucario":](/dis/fire-emblem-stuff/post/4087911#post_4087911): I would have a go at anyone who says that Ike is a bad unit (he's only outclassed by Haar, Jill, Titania, and Volug in RD, and Boyd, Reyson, and mounted units who join before the bridge in PoR), but he's easily not the best _*character_* ever. But he's alright all the same.

And alright. I really should have figured that was the case. I guess it just didn't seem like it.

I already gave my reasoning for why I dislike the Chrom X Sumia pairing. I won't hold liking it against you. It's just that when I saw it for myself, I was a little put-off by it. Sure it's given special treatment. But there's really no apparent reason for said treatment. Nothing that at least made me want to ship it. Especially not in comparison to Chrom X Olivia. But Cynthia's behavior in Wings of Justice being not much different as Chrom's daughter than when she's Fred's/Gaius's/Robin's/Henry's daughter was the last straw for me in regards to Chrom X Sumia, and what caused me to think "just what was I.S. thinking here".

And I don't care about if anyone likes Awakening or Fates. To be honest, I feel like Fates isn't the worst thing ever, myself. Awakening, I would put around the tier of Sacred Stones, Shadow Dragon, and Radiant Dawn. Take that how you will.
No reason given
Edited by Pepsi_Al
Pepsi_Al
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

"@Meanlucario":/dis/fire-emblem-stuff/post/4087911#post_4087911: I would have a go at anyone who says that Ike is a bad unit (he's only outclassed by Haar, Jill, Titania, and Volug in RD, and Boyd, Reyson, and mounted units who join before the bridge in PoR), but he's easily not the best _character_ ever. But he's alright all the same.

And alright. I really should have figured that was the case. I guess it just didn't seem like it.

I already gave my reasoning for why I dislike the Chrom X Sumia pairing. I won't hold liking it against you. It's just that when I saw it for myself, I was a little put-off by it. Sure it's given special treatment. But there's really no apparent reason for said treatment. Nothing that at least made me want to ship it. Especially not in comparison to Chrom X Olivia. But Cynthia's behavior in Wings of Justice being not much different as Chrom's daughter than when she's Fred's/Gaius's/Robin's/Henry's was the last straw for me in regards to Chrom X Sumia, and what caused me to think "just what was I.S. thinking here".

And I don't care about if anyone likes Awakening or Fates. To be honest, I feel like Fates isn't the worst thing ever, myself. Awakening, I would put around the tier of Sacred Stones, Shadow Dragon, and Radiant Dawn. Take that how you will.
No reason given
Edited by Pepsi_Al