Fetishes [NSFW]

aceofscarabs
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

On the milder side of things, I like things like cute, toned (gymnast/dancer) girls, twin-tails, glasses, and prefer them cuddly.

On the more /d/ scale of things… Large Insertion, fisting, bondage, tentacles, and other strange things from /d/ and /f/reakshow.
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
How about we liven things up a bit?

Everyone still here state your first fetish.

Microphilia/vorarephilia,

Edit: I had those as long as i could remember.
Ripple_Shine

First?  
I’d have to say… Maiesiophilia, also known as pregnancy fetishism for the uninitiated, or “How in the FUCK do you pronounce that?!”
Buttstank
Thread Starter - The Time Wasting Thread 2.1

@Ripple_Shine

Yeah, I’d say that’s the case for me as well.  
Off the top of my head I’d say I don’t get into puke, poo, pedo stuff, nonconsensual and straight up beastiality. Cartoony intelligent animals are okay though. Y’know, ponies.  
And I’d say I waive nonconsensual a bit when it comes to expandy/transformy type stuff.

Also, as far as my first fetish, it was inflation. I’ve liked that stuff for as long as I can remember.
Ripple_Shine

@Too_Offensive  
Some games like Nimin: Fetish Fantasy and Corruption of Champions are the few situations where I’ll make an exception for non-consensual, and even then only when I’m playing a demonic/predatory character.
Buttstank
Thread Starter - The Time Wasting Thread 2.1

@Ripple_Shine

For me inflation is always better when it’s a surprise. Then there’s force feeding as far as WG goes.

Also you just reminded me that corruption of champions is a thing. Excuse me while I spend the rest of my afternoon on it.
Wesley Foxx
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

The Fluffiest
Technically anthropomorphism in general was my first, but thats more of a general paraphilia than a specific fetish, then bisexuality, which is an orientation, so I’d say hyper/sizeplay, then sibling incest roleplaying, followed by vore. I’m not so much into the incest stuff as I used to be, though I still find it hot (at least in fantasy/roleplaying)

My only straight up dislikes are gore and violent torture related. Even stuff like scat or diapers can potentially be hot to me, depending on how its drawn, or other fetishes combined with it. I can enjoy stuff like (fictional) noncon when you mix it into other kinks, shift it into dubcon or stockholm syndrome, etc. I can even enjoy snuff in the context of soft vore, if its well written or drawn, especially if the prey is willing.

There’s some fetishes like sneezing or bee stings that I don’t get but they don’t squick me out, just confuse me.
.44caliberloveletter
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
I think that I’m the only person who actually likes a bit of gore in my fetishes. I’m not okay with the violent torture stuff, though stuff like bloodbaths and girls drenched in blood, I’m fine with, since that stuff is kind of like bukkake except the girls are covered in blood instead of semen.  
Stuff like this I’m good with, but stuff like this I’m not good with
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
The fetishes I have are fairly common, but depends on my mood, and are often ridiculously specific.

For example, take eyepatches. I really like them, but only on certain characters/situations. Twilight’s “future outfit” didn’t really do it for me, but I personally enjoy my headcanon that Derpy has a glass eye (and it sometimes falls out, causing her to try and hide her empty eye socket behind her mane!)

Another fetish is “damsel-in-distress”, where you tie a girl up and watch as she tries to escape. Bonus points if she tries to hop away. Putting her in actual distress (over a lava pit, next to a bomb, the classic train-tracks scenario) however, is a big NO! I don’t want to see her killed/injured, I just like her struggle.

Yet another fetish is (mild!) femdom, particularly if she’s wearing a skirt and thigh-high socks. I sometimes dream of a girl applying pressure to my face with her feet, especially if those feet smell slightly.

The first fetish I can remember having is young women missing a shoe, especially when they hop around on one foot. I don’t like high heels and pantyhose though, I much prefer sneakers/boots and socks.

I think I just like the general “distress/embarrassment”. It’s cute, it’s awkward, it’s just sexy.
DudeManGuy

Waifu Hoarder
@Dedline  
In my case, I was able to get about an inch in after several weeks of trying. I finally managed it when on vacation at the beach with my family when I was able to hook my toes between the slats on the headboard. I could get the head in and had to use my hand to help out, and then afterwards I was too sore to try again for a while. Then I did it again a year later under the same circumstances in the same bed at the same beach. I haven’t even tried since.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide